• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

I saw a story on TV last night about a 10 year old girl whose leg was grabbed by an aligator. She had learned on a school field trip what to do if that happens--stick your fingers up its nose so that it has to open its mouth to breathe--and it worked. So, I think I'm prepared to go disc diving now, eh? :D

If you're ok with a few teeth marks.

Wow, that was hard... Pretty sure I found it, but it took a bit of staring

bd58042c2502d6179c0cabf3a0d5dfa8.jpg

Updated hole #15 at Mountain Pride Park, Murrieta CA. Extends up an extra 2' from standard! Great challenge.

HURRICANE IRMA

Well Irma was good for one thing.. Took the ri girl on a walk at the dg park to get out of the house and after 10 minutes I noticed some plastic in the water that had receded. 8 discs later, soggy shoes and a tired hound we our made way back to the truck. I contacted the two that had names/numbers and got them back to their rightful owners.

Attachments

• image (8) copy.jpg
    image (8) copy.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 129
New to this forum and keep seeing a ton of blue boxes where photos should be, or the stinking "photobucket is holding this photo hostage" message. I've used photobucket for years, but ain't gonna pay their fees, so what free photo-hosting sites are folks recommending?

New to this forum and keep seeing a ton of blue boxes where photos should be, or the stinking "photobucket is holding this photo hostage" message. I've used photobucket for years, but ain't gonna pay their fees, so what free photo-hosting sites are folks recommending?

I use Flickr with no problems. The only time a picture is no longer displayed is because I deleted it from my account - I do that quite often once a disc is sold.

Iconic hole 18 at the Whippin' Post

p2547728410-4.jpg

Where's Waldo? Basket on the berm, back corner of the pond

p2547729335-4.jpg

Looking back to the fairway:

p2547728416-4.jpg

Pretty drive up to Paw Paw, too

p2547728418-4.jpg

Latest posts