• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

During a league round on Sunday I turned a tee shot over into the next fairway. I expected to find a wall of trees in my way, but to my surprise, the basket was perfectly framed by a hole in the foliage.

I gave in to temptation and went for it, hit the gap and dropped in for three.

Looks like a basket appearing in a vision...:D

This is one of my "local" courses. Play there quite often, the course owners are awesome. Just shot my best round ever there last week while on vacation. My gf and friend also shot their best rounds ever that day as well! It was a good day.

Hope you liked the place.

My brother in law lives about 30 minutes away and so when we visit him I've been fortunate enough to get to hit up Woodland Valley a couple times. Definitely enjoy it a lot and can't wait for the 3rd 18 to open.

My Black Bear round was especially memorable for me. Not only did I open with a park-job two... but I also got a three on the big #18 closer hole! Definitely a good time!

During a league round on Sunday I turned a tee shot over into the next fairway. I expected to find a wall of trees in my way, but to my surprise, the basket was perfectly framed by a hole in the foliage.

I gave in to temptation and went for it, hit the gap and dropped in for three.

That looks like the kind of shot theWCG makes every time when I think I've picked up a stroke on him. :p

Here's a series of two pics showing hole #1 at the Black Bear course in Limerick, ME. This is one of two 18 hole courses on site and there's a 3rd 18 holes soon to be opened. Sweet place to play some dg! And the new course is supposed to be longer and harder. Nice!!!

Tee #1
picture.php

Approach #1 with my parked Star Stingray drive. :) Great way to start the day off! This is why I love day-glo yellow discs!
picture.php

Here is that hole from this past winter. It was the morning of a huge nor easter that dropped 2' of snow and 60+ mph winds. Good times!

20130208_093346_zps1260242c.jpg

Got a couple of the In Step baskets for my property. So far, I've got the 2 baskets placed to make 4 nice holes. The cool part? Your 2.5 year old hitting chains.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Here is that hole from this past winter. It was the morning of a huge nor easter that dropped 2' of snow and 60+ mph winds. Good times!

20130208_093346_zps1260242c.jpg

That is awesome!!! It was about 85 degrees when I played there at 6:30 in the morning. Far cry from what you experienced!!! :clap:

I am suprised there are no cool pictures from Worlds showing up in this thread.

I've done photography for years and my favorite is sports photography and have shot everything from basketball to lacross. I've never photographed disc golf to this extent before. I would say it presents the same challenges as ball golf.

Anyways, this is a cool shot of McBeast because I didn't take it. My 12 year old son did. In fact, I think this is the first time he's picked up the camera. So with some practice frames on hole 6 and some simple instructions this is what he produces when the MPO card tees off on #7 yesterday:

IMG_3590_zpse41ef1a5.jpg

Just to show the little fart has the hang of it:

IMG_3594_zps917da32d.jpg

Anyways, the kids old man had some decent shots too.

IMG_3588_zpse2db59a0.jpg

IMG_3570_zps1a978e8f.jpg

IMG_3633_zpsdb8afaf3.jpg

The MPO gallery on hole #3:

IMG_3554_zps8a14571f.jpg

Barry Schultz's approach on 6:

IMG_3520_zps33e68c9e.jpg

Climo:

IMG_3491_zps66dc9503.jpg

Best putt shot of the day. You can see his arm in the reflection of his mirrored sunglasses. :D

IMG_3348_zpsa8d75238.jpg

There's more. A LOT more but I don't want to flood this thread with all of my shots.

Some friends and I were down at Douglas lake in TN. Had a basket with me and some floating discs so we thought this would be fun

Attachments

• New Image.jpg
    New Image.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 127
Dave, the Barry shot, Nikko's closeup, and Will's putt are awesome! I love that you can appreciate the monstrosity of Nikko's fro. :D

Latest posts