• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Just the old basket on the A position of hole #13. What kind of basket is this?
picture.php

I've been to Idlewild 3 times and have never seen the long #13, it's always
this crappy basket. When is #13 long used? It looks like a "would be" great hole.

7690690800_2f0e47eddf_z.jpg

My First shot on hole 14 at Fallasburg. I hardly bird this hole so I had to snap a picture.

428eea31.jpg

I think this is hole 7 at Cameron park in Waco tx. I overthrew it and this is looking back at the basket from my disc.

I've posted this in 2 other places, extreme courses and shared in the PIF social thread (this is my way of padding my post count ;))
This is a private course near Conifer/Pine that is unplayable for at least the next 2 years while the owners are away. It was posted on FB on one of the local clubs pages.. it was such a bad ass hole I felt the need to share it.
524318_385497521504149_1795067226_n.jpg

What course is that, and when will they be home?? I can't wait to have to climb down that!!

It looks like its in the trees. I thought it was on the rock also, but I think that's an evergreen tree.

That looks like a small tree on the rock... The basket is on the other side of the gap in those trees-- Sweet shot, but I'd still throw something that I am not particularly fond of.

New course 30 minutes away.. Hole 5 throws over the Rum River.. Hole 6 does also.. ill post those another time :)

Short tee..

hole5short1.jpg

Long tee

hole5long1.jpg

Last edited:
discinwithdaddy.jpg
[/IMG]

You just can't beat the feeling you get when every time your 2 yr. old daughter sees a disc golf basket she goes: "DISC GOLF!" She has a mean 3-5 foot flick shot too!

discinwithdaddy.jpg
[/IMG]

You just can't beat the feeling you get when every time your 2 yr. old daughter sees a disc golf basket she goes: "DISC GOLF!" She has a mean 3-5 foot flick shot too!

Best picture on here. It's awesome we can get our families involved in something outdoors nowadays.

DGCR Plug

I noticed this while getting into my wife's car after going to the market with my daughter the other day. Gotta love cell phone cameras. :D And yes, we do drive an Ultra Low Emissions vehicle, too. :p

picture.php

I noticed this while getting into my wife's car after going to the market with my daughter the other day. Gotta love cell phone cameras. :D And yes, we do drive an Ultra Low Emissions vehicle, too. :p

picture.php

Submit for basket giveaway.

What course is that, and when will they be home?? I can't wait to have to climb down that!!

oddly enough they live farther up the road from Paulie, you should join the Foothill Flyers FB page, it's where I got this from. I think there are at least 2 more courses on the same dead end road that Paulie lives on. And I think the hole isn't on the rock face. as awesome as that would be.. Putting in a climbing harness hanging over the edge.. can you say "extreme"? :D

Latest posts