• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

I would love to see a picture with a group of discs tomb-stoned into the ground caused by a shanked or hyzered drive lol. I would definitely laugh if I saw it happen first hand!!

picture.php

Got a bit stormy yesterday.

Point Peelee

I wondered how there'd be a course at Pt Pelee. Now I see that it's a portable. Pretty cool. My wife and I ended up there on our honeymoon for an afternoon of biting flies. :thmbdown: The view from the end of the point, though, was very cool... if not a little un-nerving. Neat place!

ball golfers

ball golfers next to hole #9(1000ft hole) at Stafford Lake DGC Novato, CA.

Attachments

• IMAG0029.jpg
    IMAG0029.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 200
  • IMAG0030.jpg
    IMAG0030.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 167
I wondered how there'd be a course at Pt Pelee. Now I see that it's a portable. Pretty cool. My wife and I ended up there on our honeymoon for an afternoon of biting flies. :thmbdown: The view from the end of the point, though, was very cool... if not a little un-nerving. Neat place!

I don't remember my wife & I biting any flies on our honeymoon. :\

..but it's been a while.

I don't remember my wife & I biting any flies on our honeymoon. :\

..but it's been a while.

LOL! :p The flies were biting us...

and a couple kids came running by us on a trail with their backs loaded with flies on them. The kids must have been rolling in poo or something to attract them that badly. I guess we should have heeded the warning of the "flies biting" sign as we entered the park. Being from WV, though, we just don't have biting flies like that in general so we didn't know what we were in for.