• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

ftfy

hilarious....and i've seen it it person...

I was pulling my Skillshot our of my car and setting it up when I guy said "I've never seen a grill like that before!" I was amazed by the stupidity because why would a grill have material on it!?!?

Fun hole from a recent Minneapolis - St. Cloud road trip

picture.php

Near tee
picture.php

Basket through bridge
picture.php

Approaching green
picture.php

Looking back
picture.php

Your welcome

That's two holes you pictured, 15 & 16.

Thanks for the clarification. Those were the last series of pics for that course, so I assumed, but it would be a lot of fairway for a 273 foot hole :D

Millstream 6,7,n 8 were really fun also

My drive on 7
picture.php

Mississippi River County Park

picture.php

This course almost gave me claustrophobia

Played this course once, a long time ago, and I hated it despite living in the area at the time. I rarely say that about a course. I hope it is better maintained than it used to be. Anything that was not needles or dirt on the ground was thigh high grass, and that was the fairways.

Millstream on the other hand, I would make it up there once a week when I lived in Saint Cloud. I am not a big fan of Holes 1-5, but I love the rest of the course.

The original image here was created by rickztahone. He gave me permission to post this as it is what I do. I take peoples photos (normally for a fee) and create something unique. NORMALLY I take my own photos but ricks shot was so out standing I had to contact him and ask permission.

You either like it of hate it but ya gotta admit it's different.

I want to thank rick for allowing me access.

rickztahone+tiny.jpg

RodMelotte.com

All those squiggly lines remind me of a hallucination I had when I was sick with a fever as a little kid. It's freakin' me out.

Pendaries Village DGC. Looking back up 18's fairway to 17's basket on top of the hill.

Attachments

• DEER.jpg
    DEER.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
My discin' dogs --
Calllie loves to chase the rollers:
7372994152_272cbbdda6.jpg

Griffin(bergdawg) chills in the cart while we putt at Riverchase:
7187777631_8365973522.jpg

No better way to practice shots in the woods than to have your dogs bring them back!
7373007586_9377423df6.jpg

Latest posts