• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

attachment.php

A temp hole at Bald Eagle for the tourney this weekend.

Looks beautiful. You done good my friend. All your hard work has paid off.

Here's a pic I took yesterday prior to our Freestate Doubles Chamionship.

Attachments

• Calvert Road DGC.jpg
    Calvert Road DGC.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 106
i've posted in here 3 times this morning and all three have disappeared somehow. who's the mod here and can you tell me why?

This is the original (uncropped) picture that I posted earlier from Duncan Lake. The course is in great shape, there is a doubles tourney there this weekend. Impressive views from all over the course. Quick question, how do I load a picture on here without making the dgcr users have to click a link to view it? Thanks in advance

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 84
Lower Cato Falls

Looking back down the fairway on hole 17...

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0358.jpg
    IMG_0358.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 317
This is the look I get when I point out she should have made that last putt.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0215.jpg
    IMG_0215.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 369
Tom, I'm not the one who deleted your earlier posts, but it looks like you're trying to link to pictures from your email. That doesn't work, you need to either attach them or upload them to another photo hosting site like imgur to be able to embed. It's likely your earlier posts disappeared because they had the same broken pictures nobody can see.

cool thanks, that makes sense to me. i'll put them on imgur and fix them for all to see.

Tom, I'm not the one who deleted your earlier posts, but it looks like you're trying to link to pictures from your email. That doesn't work, you need to either attach them or upload them to another photo hosting site like imgur to be able to embed. It's likely your earlier posts disappeared because they had the same broken pictures nobody can see.

Deer Mountain DGC in Golden, CO. A private course that absolutely blew me away!

the first pic has the tee pad for 15 or 16 in the upper left hand corner of pic and on the right side you can see downtown Denver off in the distance
sB1yiF1.jpg
[/IMG]

this pic has the basket for the previous tee pad, probably a 400 foot hole with an elevation change of around 100 feet
kkdxREX.jpg
[/IMG]

this last pic is another example of the extreme elevation changes we played for 23 holes. this place is in my top 3 of courses ever played
jL5ru9c.jpg
[/IMG]

^^^ I like unique holes like this one! :D

I was travelling on business and decided to squeeze in a round. I'd never played here before. I'm standing on the tee wonder how in the hell I can't see the basket on a 206' completely open hole. I started walking up the fairway and about 100' up I finally saw it. And of course I 2 putted for par :doh:

I was travelling on business and decided to squeeze in a round. I'd never played here before. I'm standing on the tee wonder how in the hell I can't see the basket on a 206' completely open hole. I started walking up the fairway and about 100' up I finally saw it. And of course I 2 putted for par :doh:

Was your first putt treenied? It's a very cool hole though! :cool:

Latest posts