• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

4ae31224f1f4e070e52d31d6dbe964d6_640x640.jpg

2014-04-19132122_zps031ce778.jpg

probably the coolest thing I've ever seen at a course. next to the first tee. there were also course maps/scorecards in a water tight tube on the first tee. at Cornerstone Church dgc Lake Jackson, Tx.

:thmbup: great idea, but with all the disc hounds around here both those bins would be empty in a day.:thmbdown:

Yeah I love the idea but I'm curious to see how long those last. It seems to be working though as they are far from empty and even have what appears to be un-inked discs sitting in the lost and found.

Any special circumstances that make it successful?

McClain park in San Antonio, had a real fun time there with my wife. Shot pretty well and parked some nice shots. This hill was just amazing to look at. Also played the trinity university 6 hole course , was very impressed with that design.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 116
Took this today with my HTC One M8, curious to see how it turned out.
Wickes Woods, Saginaw, MI #17--Flooded a bit, but use your imagination

IMAG0086_zpsgcvrjkur.jpg

Took this today with my HTC One M8, curious to see how it turned out.
Wickes Woods, Saginaw, MI #17--Flooded a bit, but use your imagination

IMAG0086_zpsgcvrjkur.jpg

Man, whats that like when the foliage comes in?? I don't see a lot of options if you get off the fairway.

We've got wooded courses, but nothing like this, thank god, lol.