• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Maple Hill, atop the castle hole. Thanks to Rob D for the pic !!

10431675_862596870471934_6317576788093050468_n.jpg

Hole 17 at Rock Ridge Park in Pittsboro, NC. It can find a 1/2" crack in a log from 250 feet away but it can't find a basket.

Being a nice looking hole is why I asked. Plus being a home course guy myself, with some Insteps, it's neat to see.

Total speculation here, but even if it's only a putter distance... 150'-200' or so, it'd still put a little giddyap in my heart rate!

vonhanson still only has one post, but has been on the site since the post. So hopefully we get a reply sometime. :)

It looks like it is.

It also appears to be a very well designed hole. What's the distance to the basket vonhanson?

haha sorry i just browse the site here and there. forgot i uploaded a picture.

its the local course, just a random temp hole that we play once and a while. there is an island to the left of the tee box were the normal hole is, its just not completed yet.

Hole 3 Ryan Ranch DGC looking up towards teepad.

Basket on CSUMB Cypress course

Follow me on instagram @huckplastic

Last weekend just before the snow!

This is the "fairway" of #7 at Dunncroft - Castle Point Park in Richmond, VA. I really enjoyed the course, including this hole. Just a simple, little, wooded, 9. This hole isn't very long, so you basically just need to carry your tee shot back to the basket to avoid getting wet.

picture.php

Last edited:
Managed to get this one stuck a few feet up. Wedged in pretty good in a cluster of 4 trees that had a big opening in the top and come together at the base.

Attachments

• stuck.jpg
    stuck.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 90
Winter has been rough on us too. I had to wear long pants and a hoodie to a recent tournament.

picture.php