• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

17218378_10210153011394913_3869328914783747093_o.jpg

3.11.17 Livingston ball golf temp course on the Yellowstone river

Innova Valkyrie First-Run DX plastic

I'm not much of an avid disc golfer or online forum user... but the other day my step dad found an "Innova Valkyrie First-Run DX plastic" in the woods on one of his usual courses. We can't find ANY on sale online or any information on how much its worth. It's white with black lettering, slightly beat up around the edges, and some mud stains on it (we could probably remove those if we actually clean it off lol) just wanted to know how much one of these is worth. Thanks :)

I'm not much of an avid disc golfer or online forum user... but the other day my step dad found an "Innova Valkyrie First-Run DX plastic" in the woods on one of his usual courses. We can't find ANY on sale online or any information on how much its worth. It's white with black lettering, slightly beat up around the edges, and some mud stains on it (we could probably remove those if we actually clean it off lol) just wanted to know how much one of these is worth. Thanks :)
Not much. If you play just throw it or give it to one of your friends. You could sell it for $10 with free shipping or so.

Wrong thread. Try the "what is this disc worth" thread in the equipment forum under "discs".

This one
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86679

How heavy are those things and do they fly?

I've lost count of how many times I've been asked "how do they fly?" Every time I've given the same answer, which is what I'm doing right now - I don't know, why don't you buy one, throw it and let me know how it flies. Thus far, nobody has taken me up on that offer.

They work well as markers or wall hangers, fit well in the pocket and aren't too heavy, though they have enough heft and thickness to make them not be too fragile, though I still wouldn't have it in my back pocket and sit on it with my entire weight, or set it on a rock and step on it in my run up.

I've lost count of how many times I've been asked "how do they fly?" Every time I've given the same answer, which is what I'm doing right now - I don't know, why don't you buy one, throw it and let me know how it flies. Thus far, nobody has taken me up on that offer.

I didn't ask "How", just if. :D

But point taken. They do look nice.

Wasn't there some company a few years ago that was making wooden discs?

Ahhh....didn't realize they were minis at first. And even after you said it in your previous post it didn't dawn on me. :doh:

Ahhh....didn't realize they were minis at first. And even after you said it in your previous post it didn't dawn on me. :doh:

Those would be some large colored pencils to make that a full sized disc... I suppose I could try a full sized one, but it will be expensive, probably $50 worth of material alone, add in some labor, I might hope to get close to $100.

nice shot of the Livingston ball golf temp course. was this a tourney or were you able to sneak on. question mark.

^ livingston ball golf course has allowed baskets on their property for the last two winters, we had 9ish holes last yr but a full 18 this yr- I wld expect the same next winter- huge thx to livi local dg/bolf addict doc watson pdga 7193
a fun oasis of wintertime throwing gone now cya november ish
IMG_2515.jpg
IMG_2172.jpg
IMG_2358.jpg

just cuz I'm here and it's current, we have installed the swards ranch course, check the ccdg vids from last year, this from today
17498608_10210990959042819_9013342144240922915_n.jpg

A day in Colorado

Skied 25k vert at Breckenridge in the morning and played 18 holes at Lake Dillon only 10 miles away in the afternoon

Attachments

• IMG_0103.jpg
    IMG_0103.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0106.jpg
    IMG_0106.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 84