• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf winter photo

how is this?
I don't see anything. Although there is some IMG tags in your quote, the URL shows nothing either. :confused:

I don't see anything either. :(

picture.php

For us the image shows up as a 1 pixel image therefore people think there isn't an image. Don't ask me why or how, I just know as that's what firefox tells me the image link is.

And Firefox is my browser of choice, too.

Of course, I just checked using IE and didn't see it that way either.

Last edited:
Stuck inside?

Well, I was pretty much stuck inside today so I laid out the official 9 hole mini course in my house. I measured off the hole lengths with my six year old and we played the first official round. I'm in the process of making the scorecard/map.

This is a view of hole #8, from tee to basket. It's a 16', par 2 that has an 8' drop in elevation. ;)

picture.php

you got 9 bakets, or does the one get moved hole to hole? looks like good fun with the kid

you got 9 bakets, or does the one get moved hole to hole? looks like good fun with the kid

Jimb's inside mini course
that's cool shizz

Thanks guys. It is just one basket that gets moved around. I mentioned to my wife, who is generally supportive of my disc golf addiction, that I should get 8 more mini baskets. That idea did not go over so well. I can't see why she wouldn't want a mini basket set up in every room of the house. :p It is good fun for us all.

A few from the Hylands Brewery course in Sturbridge Mass.............click to enlarge

Crushed a 255' laser drive down the alley #5, orange Flat-Top roc in the lower left corner. :clap:

Here's the look from the tee..........
30995_l.jpg

Here's a few from my favorite course in Michigan - Indy Lake

Me driving on hole 5 - Chuck D pre-concrete.
28494_g.jpg

Cool path in the snow left by my Flip City Flick (OB)
2741_g.jpg

Our local hero: Garrett "Disc Hound" Graham risking life and limb
2749_g.jpg

Yes, he did get the disc.
2750_g.jpg

Last edited:
Giv'r said:
I don't see anything. Although there is some IMG tags in your quote, the URL shows nothing either.

It's a 1 pixel picture :\ guess juke is a little slow on the digital cameras, we are up to 20 megapixel now juke :p.

I have no idea why you guys can't see the pic. Mashy and I see it just fine.
I have posted *many* pics throughout the forums, all uploaded and displayed in the same manner, with the same picture size, so I think it's something on your guys' end. Sorry. :shrugsmiley:

Latest posts