• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf winter photo

Going to Flip City monday more pics to come! :)
discgrreview.jpg

idlewild8basket.jpg

idlewild9.jpg

Last edited:
We don't get a lot of snow...and when it does snow, I have to work and don't get a chance to get out to play. After our 10" of snow that fell between Sunday and this morning, I stopped by Chattooga Belle Farm on the way home (after having been snowed in at work since Sunday night) and snapped this picture of hole 4 from the side of the road.
how come you weren't playing?

No plausible excuse other than I hadn't seen my wife or kids for several days, the sun was setting and I still had 20 minutes to get home on ice covered mountain roads before the sun went down and the melt began to refreeze.

I promise to do better next time...

@volkgirl I'll be there around 7 am - 8 am monday ! More to photo and video for a blog, and portfolio i'm trying to start but will play a round or two. Taking in Muskegon for 2 days!

No plausible excuse other than I hadn't seen my wife or kids for several days, the sun was setting and I still had 20 minutes to get home on ice covered mountain roads before the sun went down and the melt began to refreeze.

I promise to do better next time...

well those sir are very good reasons

while I wouldn't call it cool, it was winter during the ice storm that hit tulsa in dec. 07

ice07.jpg

and after it was all said and done there was plenty of mulch to go around, this was one of a few sites where they were hauling all of the downed trees

mulch.jpg

Latest posts