• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf winter photo

Apoth, I was going to give you a hard time about posting your pics in this "Winter" thread... but I guess it's still Winter in Cali, too. It's just hard to take when I'm having to play in 18" of the white stuff to get my fix. :D And where's the basket in that pic?

And Aubin, I love the pics... especially the tunnel shot. That looks sweet! Thanks for posting.

I like 'em, Mutt!

Nice pictures. I had a great time playing that course in the snow, I want to get back and play it in nicer weather though.

thanks guys :D

Mashnut, when you do get a chance to play here again in nicer weather be sure to hit it up early morning. It gets crazy crowded during peak season.

Apoth, I was going to give you a hard time about posting your pics in this "Winter" thread... but I guess it's still Winter in Cali, too. It's just hard to take when I'm having to play in 18" of the white stuff to get my fix. :D And where's the basket in that pic?

And Aubin, I love the pics... especially the tunnel shot. That looks sweet! Thanks for posting.

thats a 240' dogleg to the left that plays about 280. that orange blurry thing down the way a bit is a max weight champ monster.

HPIM3091.jpg

She do love the chains!!

GA snow day

what a fun day!

Attachments

• hole 1.jpg
    hole 1.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 59
  • hole 12.jpg
    hole 12.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 72
  • red ants in the snow.jpg
    red ants in the snow.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 91
I really like your snow tunnel shot 3monsterboys.

And I guess that the white stuff wasn't deep enough to justify using ribbons? I know that I'd probably have lost some discs if I hadn't had the ribbon on them.

I could never be a yarnie. If I lived up there I'd be indoors drinking brews and watching the Olympics.

Here's what one of our local courses looked like last week when all the snow had melted but the ground was too frozen to let any of it drain or soak in:

(Sorry about the quality, all I had was my phone camera)

Attachments

• IMG_0084.jpg
    IMG_0084.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 147
Here's what one of our local courses looked like last week when all the snow had melted but the ground was too frozen to let any of it drain or soak in:

(Sorry about the quality, all I had was my phone camera)

I hope that your not planning on marrying that girl.

Latest posts