• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a NOT cool disc golf photo

I chanllenge you to find something, anything, more hipster than this.

Attachments

• 720cf5-zoom.jpg
    720cf5-zoom.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 525
^^^A DX Beast, of course. Though the bike is way more hipster than the disc will ever be.

the same company also makes leather wine bottle and growler holders, which sort of makes up for it..?.

so much hipster.

Attachments

• growler.jpg
    growler.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 211
  • wine.jpg
    wine.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
It's cool that they post a sign of some un-cool practices:
b4uplay_zps16dc611d.jpg

NEVIN!

I can't even fathom a more hipster move than riding around on your ten speed with a bottle of wine strapped to the cross bar...maybe a 4 pack of PBR talls, but that's about it.

^Yikes. :eek:

Might not be laziness, though...some areas' park departments get a lil' touchy when people offer to "volunteer" to cut anything in a park. Some of that might be due to overzealous cutting in the past (imagine the guy who can't hit a line and decides to "open things up a little"). Just a thought.

:shrugsmiley:

^Yikes. :eek:

Might not be laziness, though...some areas' park departments get a lil' touchy when people offer to "volunteer" to cut anything in a park. Some of that might be due to overzealous cutting in the past (imagine the guy who can't hit a line and decides to "open things up a little"). Just a thought.

:shrugsmiley:

Maybe, but the basket looks really new. Looks like someone put in a course then no plan for maintenance was ever put in place. I dont care what a park says, its stupid. And 10 minutes with a cheap machette, and there would be a 60' green there, people could play the course. No one would ever know who did it. That course in that condition goes against everything we need to grow this sport.

Maybe, but the basket looks really new. Looks like someone put in a course then no plan for maintenance was ever put in place. I dont care what a park says, its stupid. And 10 minutes with a cheap machette, and there would be a 60' green there, people could play the course. No one would ever know who did it. That course in that condition goes against everything we need to grow this sport.

Yeah, not making excuses just trying to provide a balanced perspective. ;)

Looks like it's "growing" to me.

Latest posts