• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a NOT cool disc golf photo

Is this OB xD

nPs5ezZl.jpg

Old Brad had a bad day. Lost his disc and his hammer to a pine tree, 40 feet on the air.

Last edited:
Huh, that's wild. I had never seen one before this. There is a lot of writing on this course. Almost no signage so people have taken to drawing directions on the wooden frames that border the pads. I'd be interested to pics of other disc charger drawings. But like you said that would encourage it.

So.... how many coins did you drop in there before you realized it was useless? :)

So.... how many coins did you drop in there before you realized it was useless? :)

I'm guessing many more than it should take before one realizes discs are plastic and not subject to the forces of magnetism. :doh:

PLEASE! Don't tag up courses! Take that marker and tag up the idiot vandalizing instead, eh? Srsly, its not cool! :gross:

Last edited:
You know what they say.... it's not the Volts that kill ya, it's the Amps.

Probably the best post of the year with how everything fell just right.

I also laughed pretty hard at the "trespassers will be violated" sign.

:hfive: to both of you for bringing the funny.

I am thinking about painting all of our benches black to stop the tagging, but as hot as it gets down here it might be counterproductive.

I am thinking about painting all of our benches black to stop the tagging, but as hot as it gets down here it might be counterproductive.

They will just bring silver sharpies. It wouldn't hurt if you wanted to touch it up once a month. It's like a blank canvas to the vandals though. It will drive you crazy trying to keep ahead of it.

They will just bring silver sharpies. It wouldn't hurt if you wanted to touch it up once a month. It's like a blank canvas to the vandals though. It will drive you crazy trying to keep ahead of it.

It's amazing how painting a mural or some other kind of art will prevent the vandalism. Even the crazy people appreciate art.

Find someone that can draw and buy them materials. You'll (most likely) be surprised.

It's amazing how painting a mural or some other kind of art will prevent the vandalism. Even the crazy people appreciate art.

Find someone that can draw and buy them materials. You'll (most likely) be surprised.

:hfive: :thmbup: :clap: :thmbup: :hfive:

Best idea ever! As odd as it sounds, it makes the park more beautiful by investing in local art (something to preserve) AND it should deter vandals. Brilliant!

jpjy2a.jpg

Shanked my drive. First hole. Way away.
favvxu.jpg

robbed of a bird and a disc.
2m6mz2d.jpg

almost ace......chained out.

nPs5ezZl.jpg

Old Brad had a bad day. Lost his disc and his hammer to a pine tree, 40 feet on the air.

:clap: alright, that one made me laugh the most out of the entire thread. I actually carry a couple la crosse balls for tree hangin' discs. and a golden retriever for water.

Hammer seems like a good idea too, until that pic. lol.

:clap: alright, that one made me laugh the most out of the entire thread. I actually carry a couple la crosse balls for tree hangin' discs. and a golden retriever for water.

Hammer seems like a good idea too, until that pic. lol.

Dude, it did to us too, because at that height you're willing to try anything. We threw everything and the kitchen sink at it , but with the branch as thick as it was only a hard direct hit on the disc would move it. At that point we were tempted to go get either a slingshot or a pellet rifle shooting wadcutters.

That is a great idea, my mom is an artist and could do some cool minimalist landscapes on them. Thanks!

Actually the first thought into my head as well. I know some business owners will pay artists to paint murals on the sides of their buildings to deter vandals. I know on that auto parts store show on SPEED channel (Hard Parts South bronx or something?) there was one episode where some guy came in a mural van and said they had the mural to deter vandals, and the guy who owned the store showed him the mural on the back of the building that he had painted to deter vandals as well.

Latest posts