• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a NOT cool disc golf photo

index-image_zpsa31be7ef.jpg

Yeah, I had to have my friend explain to me what a fashion model is. There job is basically to be thin and attractive but not TOO pretty. Just slightly above average. That way it doesn't take away from the designers clothes.

From what I hear, she's a cool person (I've never met her) but those photos were pretty whack.

It's a good thing people can travel the world and get paid 6 figures to be slightly better than average looking. You sound very well versed on "The Art of Fashion Modeling." I'm thinking you could start a class and charge an entry fee, perhaps even create "How To" books and sell them. :thmbup:

Some people might see this as cool, but I don't.

2yw67mv.jpg

Mickey's should donate 50 cents to local clubs for every one of these picked up off of a course. $2.50 for turning in a 40 ouncer.

4r2d00.jpg

This photo, while uncool, has a cool backstory behind it. I carried my camera around with me to shoot pics of the holes, and parked my drive on this hole only to find the tray on the ground. I thought, what the hell, and putted as I normally would. It actually stuck in the chains.

It's a good thing people can travel the world and get paid 6 figures to be slightly better than average looking. You sound very well versed on "The Art of Fashion Modeling." I'm thinking you could start a class and charge an entry fee, perhaps even create "How To" books and sell them. :thmbup:

Hey,blame my friend, not me. I said straight up that I sidnt know...hence why he had to explain it to me. My idea of "fashion" is cargo shorts and a ninja turtles shirt...what would I know?

Im a big boy though and I'll take my medicene: Im sorry, Holly. My comments were not amusing in any way, and were not only out-of-line, but downright mean. I dont know you, but everything Ive seen indicates you are a good peraon and a great ambassador not just for Innova, but disc golf as well. Please accept my apologies.

Now lets see some more funny pictures,hot dammit!

:clap::clap:

picture.php

This bird feeder was stolen a month after this photo was taken.

QUOTE=scarpfish;2397485]Some people might see this as cool, but I don't.

2yw67mv.jpg

Mickey's should donate 50 cents to local clubs for every one of these picked up off of a course. $2.50 for turning in a 40 ouncer.[/QUOTE]

I think this is one of the uncoolest things I see on a course. It is just work for me. On top of drinking crappy beer, I really have to pack this out, instead of tossing it in a garbage can. Not really big on leaving glass in cans, just to have the same knucklehead come along again and break it on the tee pad. :mad::thmbdown::mad: