• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a NOT cool disc golf photo

r6zmsn.jpg

*sigh*....."3"

You got a 3 on hole 107! Excellent, I always get too tired and quit in the mid 90's.

water carries are for pussies.

here in MN we only do ice carries...ice must be less than 1/2" thick.

DSC_0197_zps9vqhsum3.jpg

DSC_0200_zps3zw2zep6.jpg

DSC_0201_zpsmeapxw6d.jpg

talk about your risk/reward shots. this is oakwood right now. there are widowmakers falling from all the trees too - huge branches that would seriously ruin your day. reeeeeally kept me on my toes during the round, just hearing that massive "CRRRRRRACK" and a crash every 5-10 minutes. the one picture i forgot to get is on hole 18 - a 400' water/ice carry since it's the main drain point for the whole valley. i had to lay up way right and shoot across a 50' section.

Woah, I was just there (Twin Creek Red) yesterday because no one had posted any pics of the course yet. Hit those chains myself off the tee (Hole 10 Red)...and the disc fell out! Had to settle for the deuce. :wall:

...I think this basket is just frigid.

Woah, I was just there (Twin Creek Red) yesterday because no one had posted any pics of the course yet. Hit those chains myself off the tee (Hole 10 Red)...and the disc fell out! Had to settle for the deuce. :wall:

...I think this basket is just frigid.

I think every thing with a chastity belt is frigid. How could you possibly keep things warm with a woman wearing a chastity belt?

DSC02504.jpg

I think this is kind of cool and kind of not cool. This is my dog's blood on my Ace Race disc. We throw discs for her and although she didn't catch this one she sometimes pounces on the discs and cuts the inside of her mouth. I've had a small amount of dog blood on my discs before but this was by far the worst. Pup looked like she busted her lip and I figured I would keep this for prosperity. To quote Liam Neesons, "the blood stays on the disc".

DSC02504.jpg

I think this is kind of cool and kind of not cool. This is my dog's blood on my Ace Race disc. We throw discs for her and although she didn't catch this one she sometimes pounces on the discs and cuts the inside of her mouth. I've had a small amount of dog blood on my discs before but this was by far the worst. Pup looked like she busted her lip and I figured I would keep this for prosperity. To quote Liam Neesons, "the blood stays on the disc".

Disc golf discs are not made for dogs. That blood might be a hint. The plastic on these is much harder than plastic used for a disc that would be used for catch with a dog. It can knock their teeth out and do a lot of damage.

Try one of these. http://www.herodiscusa.com/canine-dog-discs

Actually been wanting to check out a Lat64 Bite but they aren't in the stores around here. We have several dog discs but the thing is our pup always wants to chase the discs we play with and so we chuck discs for her to retrieve.

We had some strong storms roll in Thursday night/Friday morning but I was not expecting this when I went to play a round this afternoon.

Holes 8 & 9.

A14B97DB-AD30-4C8C-84ED-E58E6D743686_zpszfs5deni.jpg

505AEB43-B9A0-4B3E-8954-492464AE0723_zpswmvr5nxo.jpg

93B25B02-09A5-47A9-8AB0-ABE5CD779D62_zps7vye9lh5.jpg

CE2F2CD8-CEB9-4BCF-81C5-854F6C223265_zpsebnknmwl.jpg

8893A116-2067-404A-A0CA-53D15D813288_zpszqrix3zo.jpg

Actually been wanting to check out a Lat64 Bite but they aren't in the stores around here. We have several dog discs but the thing is our pup always wants to chase the discs we play with and so we chuck discs for her to retrieve.

Discgolfcenter has some Bites. The tougher plastic should be more durable, and much safer for her to catch than a driver.

^I am pretty sure he only has the dog retrieving them. You need a world record dog to catch a driver unless youre a total noob. ;) We have a 5 month old puppy and he is very interested in mah discs. I have one already chewed up R-pro P1 I have been throwing rollers for him to chase. When he grows older I will go to a dog frisbee class and get some floaty dog discs that can be caught mid-air. Happy times for both me and the dog should ensue.

The Salvador Dali disc pic is going as a background image, like, NOW.

Latest posts