• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a NOT cool disc golf photo

Disc hanging on outside of basket.......DOH!!!! WHY

This happened a few weeks ago to me in a tournament, no it wasn't an ace that bounced out, but a 35 foot putt for par that did this.

Attachments

• disc stuck.jpg
    disc stuck.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 1,591
photo & metalwork credit to Aaron Stair of South Austin Disc Assoc.

this basket was cut in half to mount on a wall. I think Wahoo's downtown is where it can be seen. I always thought this shot was beautifully surreal and just really ****ed with some now-deep brain patterns for folks like us. nothin' but Am side.

d05lBwf.jpg

Thieves at my local course!
photo.JPG
photo & metalwork credit to Aaron Stair of South Austin Disc Assoc.

this basket was cut in half to mount on a wall. I think Wahoo's downtown is where it can be seen. I always thought this shot was beautifully surreal and just really ****ed with some now-deep brain patterns for folks like us. nothin' but Am side.

d05lBwf.jpg
Putting on a Gateway Bullseye would be easy compared to holing out on one of these.

That holly chick needs to eat a cheeseburger! Or 3.

Yeah, I had to have my friend explain to me what a fashion model is. There job is basically to be thin and attractive but not TOO pretty. Just slightly above average. That way it doesn't take away from the designers clothes.

From what I hear, she's a cool person (I've never met her) but those photos were pretty whack.