• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a NOT cool disc golf photo

c3a7b65c.jpg

017a17e2.jpg

42cabd27.jpg

8f2a99d8.jpg

e8929612.jpg

LOLOL @ those off-kilter baskets, I feel like they are the mutanted offspring of some inbred family of disc golf baskets :D

Here is one more, can you hit that basket?
9285927900_a9be26f728_z.jpg

The track on which these are on is also a nice killzone with 3 overlapping holes.
pieksamaki_frisbeegolf.jpg

Think I've seen pix of some of those before, but them are some janky @$$ baskets.

Woah, I was just there (Twin Creek Red) yesterday because no one had posted any pics of the course yet. Hit those chains myself off the tee (Hole 10 Red)...and the disc fell out! Had to settle for the deuce. :wall:

...I think this basket is just frigid.

Glad to know I'm not the only person it hates! Also, I'm sure anyone out there yesterday could've contributed to the thread. I heard it was nice and flooded..

My arm span is over 6'.. makes this cage 8' round..

They were huge.. the discs didnt even stay in the basket..

cage2.jpg

Didn't have my phone on me or I would have snapped a picture of this.... I was at BG AMS over the weekend. During the 2nd round at basil griffin, I threw my disc into a crevice at the bottom of the rock face along the left side of hole2. ALso in an earlier card somebody threw a forehand on the same hole skipped right down the small drain pipe that runs under the basket into the creek. Good times.

i should've taken a picture . . . totally forgot . . .

at BRP, hole 20 according to this site, there's a hole where you can follow the fairway on a dogleg right or you can try to carry the water the dogleg wraps around and park it on the green.

i'm feeling snarky because i lost a dx teebird my first round on the hole, so i insist on carrying the water and i land about 2 feet from the water's edge. scary moment, but safe.

my buddy lands in the pond, about 15 feet out from the left side of the pond's edge . . . at first i thought it was floating, but i started yelling at him to "scuttle it and go down with the ship" to save his honor. he tried with some of the big sticks that were in the pond, but it started simply spinning and bobbing in place. he landed on a small yet thick ice floe, his failure to remain for all to see until it disappears into the depths.

so if you're at BRP and you see a pink glide . . . that's his.

Latest posts