• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a NOT cool disc golf photo

that could be one of the craziest disc golf stories I have ever heard in my life haha. Too bad there wasn't any video of it, that'd be worth $$$.

I like how he spelled it "I licked your toothbush"

WTF is a toothbush..... :D

Last week I got the pleasure of throwing a round with Nachooooooooo Libre!!

photo_zps54da7e17.jpg

Joralemon Park, NY
When the anny line on #16 goes bad.......... my disc is teetering on the edge of a 12 foot drop. You can just pick out the basket in the trees to the upper left.

10153296_753735557984636_2601184552148907260_n.jpg

but why did the neighbor give him 100 bucks ?

We don't know why they gave him the 100. Probably because there was a giant hoopla in the neighborhood about this guy and everyone involved is either tweaked or a meth dealer so they wanted as little attention as possible.

Regardless, I feel bad because those discs were so pretty previous to that.

Joralemon Park, NY
When the anny line on #16 goes bad.......... my disc is teetering on the edge of a 12 foot drop. You can just pick out the basket in the trees to the upper left.

10153296_753735557984636_2601184552148907260_n.jpg

Yeah but you hit the putt, right? ;)

My tee shot on hole 5, Oregon State Hospital course. Valkyrie stuck into the bark on this old growth tree.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    103.8 KB · Views: 491
My tee shot on hole 5, Oregon State Hospital course. Valkyrie stuck into the bark on this old growth tree.

I'd say that qualified as cool. What are the odds? You got the disc back, hopefully not too damaged :)

I'd say that qualified as cool. What are the odds? You got the disc back, hopefully not too damaged :)

Disc was a little scuffed and had some pitch on it that did come off, otherwise no damage. :clap:
And with a vote for it being a cool pic I guess it should be in the other thread. :doh:

I'll give some back story to my photo since it's gone viral this week.

This is from last Spring at the North Georgia Canopy Tours course in Lula, Ga. Found this guy after I threw my lie. It was a casual round and it landed it a bunch of briars so I must of thrown a few feet behind it. When I reached down to grab my disc that's when I saw Mr. Copper. I used a stick to get my disc and I let the snake be. The next day was the Georgia Team Invitational tournament and he was still there. I contacted someone and they took care of that fella.

Latest posts