• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a NOT cool disc golf photo

Yoinks! I don't know how you guys in snake country do it. That's one good thing about Ohio because we don't really have any nasty critters to worry about.

attachment.php

^Is that real? almost looks like one of those fake ball breaking car window things:

shattered_baseball_window_large.gif
^ this... looks unreal to me. Crack auto glass, maybe, but penetrate it? I don't think people realize how strong that stuff is.

Last edited:
attachment.php

^ this... looks unreal to me. Crack auto glass, maybe, but penetrate it? I don't think people realize how strong that stuff is.

Rear and side windows are tempered glass. Tempered glass doesn't break like pictured. It's either one of those novelty disc things or photo shopped.

You can tell it was siliconed on and silicone streaks were used to make spiderweb "break" marks. Cute, though.

#3 basket at Orange Beach DGC after 17.5" of rain back in April. Rains also claimed #4 teebox.

2q8u1s2.jpg

Played there in May. The forth teebox is there it is just about 2 1/2' deeper than it is supposed to be ( box was elevated/filled with sand with a cross ties to hold it there). I still threw from actually inside the "box"that was left.

The missing basket for #3 was not a problem. We just played #3 tee to #4 basket, you just have to not throw into the water inlet to the right of the #4 basket.

This course is fun and challenging because of the way the wind comes into play and has a lot of shots that favor right turning/finishing shots. A great use of the small space.

I finally shot under here on that last trip including the longer #3 hole substitution in my rounds. :thmbup:

^^^Remember when Elliot finds E.T. cold, pale, defeated and near death, lying beside the creek next to the culvert, after E.T. spends all night trying to "phone home"?

This basket looks like E.T. :(

I see the mods are taking no chances with the mugshots, how amusing.

Kijg95drT.jpeg

let me get that for ya...

There is a thread in the landfill that is already a fine example of what happens when we let that stuff go. The stuff that was drifting this thread into the same quagmire of idiocy has been moved into that thread. No need for redundant threads. Carry on.

There is a thread in the landfill that is already a fine example of what happens when we let that stuff go. The stuff that was drifting this thread into the same quagmire of idiocy has been moved into that thread. No need for redundant threads. Carry on.

:hfive:
:thmbup:

:hfive:

Aren't ALL the threads on DGCR redundant? :confused: :|

So the story in a nutshell goes like this.

My buddy is doing field work a couple days before a tournament, just working on a couple shots when he gets a phone call pertaining to his business. He takes the call and has discs out in the field. There are two 11-13 year old girls out in the field messing around at the baseball diamond 400-500 feet away from his discs. He turns his back and takes the call which takes all of two minutes. Those two girls apparently ran out and jacked every single on of his discs from the field and bolted. He then goes around his neighborhood asking everyone that was in the park and area if they had seen two little girls running around. They, of course wondering why a grown man is asking about two little girls are suspicious. He gets pissed and starts waking off, almost gets back to his car when he see's these two girls running across the field with yet another disc. He takes off across the field now running down these tweens screaming at them. This of course looks even worse. He catches up to them, they say they just found that one. He knows they are full of **** and he threatens to call the cops. They freak out and say they will take them to their house to get the discs. The neighbors are now watching him walk across the field with these two little girls. He gets stopped at the sidewalk by a homeless guy confronting him about that which brings a ton of attention. A neighbor comes out who knows the girls and says he will call their mother. The cops show up because somebody thought he was abducting those girls. The girls are freaking out, mother shows up and claims that she knows nothing, my buddy gets ready to press charges because they are worth so much. She says it was only five discs what is the big deal. He'd never told her about the total of discs, the homeless guy goes off with the mom. The neighbor gives my buddy a 100 bucks for his trouble. The mother comes back high, the kids brother walks down the street with the discs in his hands. He and the girls friend wrote all over them.

Lesson learned from all that nonsense? Never do field work in the shady area's.

I need an Ativan and a nap.