• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a NOT cool disc golf photo

This happened while a buddy and I were just starting our round. We made it to the 2nd hole which backs up to the road that seperates the front 9 from the back 9. We heard loud chains slamming and didnt think much, maybe someone missed a putt and slapped it hard? Anyways, we moved on and played 3 and got to 4 which also backs up onto the road. We heard the chains slam again and I turned around to see 2 grown men (25-35 age) rocking the hole 16 cage back and forth trying to get it out of the ground. I dropped my discs and yelled and it stopped. They talked for second before walking out of the woods. I cussed them out before I let them explain. They tried to tell me it was leaning and they were fixing it.

We watched them left and we were mad as hell at what we just witnessed. We got a discription of the vehicle and the 2 idiots and reported it to the law. By the time we got onto the back 9 with our round, this is what we found. 13 was completely out of the ground. We carried it to my truck and took it up to the church office who luckly happened to have a night meeting going on or it woulda went to my house for the night until the am. I wasnt going to chance these morons coming and stealing them during the night.

Long story, short. They were never caught, but we made it well known to not come around again or it would be bad news for these guys. :hfive:

This gem came from my buddies at the Unniversity of Essex in Colcherster, England. Moronic campus maintenance workers.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 617
10371940_10201677264445752_5477388149640009982_n.jpg

Seriously where my disc landed 5' from basket.
That ain't no garter snake.
Is it a rattler? Weird looking pattern by the head.

its a hognose snake. non venemous.

its a hognose snake. non venemous.
I don't care what animal's nose it has, if I went to pick up my disc and found that next to it, my dog would have to clean up after me. :eek:

Holy hell!! Appropriately size your photos before posting them!
The larger the photo is, the more likely you are to hit the Jeep in the parking lot. :p

attachment.php

^ this... looks unreal to me. Crack auto glass, maybe, but penetrate it? I don't think people realize how strong that stuff is.
Lol, no way it did that, perfectly in half and upright. I hit a car window at close range and it just left a plastic mark on the window.

Lol, no way it did that, perfectly in half and upright. I hit a car window at close range and it just left a plastic mark on the window.

Clearly the rear window of a car, which is not laminated. IF, and a HUGE IF, a disc could penetrate that window it would blow out most of the glass and crystalize it.

Wow - what disc/plastic? What'd you hit?

And dare I ask - how flippy is it with that hanging off?

Classic judge, I accidentally hit the metal roofing on the restrooms at the park. Haven't thrown it again yet, pretty sure I'll just charge it to the game, it's done. No big deal, I got more...

Yeah they have some serious thorns on the trees that I smash my poor discs into out here in NE Colorado

Threw a backhand anhyzer into the sun hoping to skirt the power lines. Heard a disc-shattering smack and discovered this...

img_7654.jpg

Forty feet off the ground, and it ain't comin' loose.

Was it a Volt?

Oh man, if it were my FR Volt, I'da climbed that pole with my teeth to get the disc back.

As it were, it was a FR Amp. Not as big a loss for me. Though, I make have to pick up an Impulse now to fill the flippy slot in my bag.

Oh man, if it were my FR Volt, I'da climbed that pole with my teeth to get the disc back.

As it were, it was a FR Amp. Not as big a loss for me. Though, I make have to pick up an Impulse now to fill the flippy slot in my bag.

You know what they say.... it's not the Volts that kill ya, it's the Amps.

Latest posts