• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a pic of your tombstone!

jimbosprint

Double Eagle Member
It happens all the time - your disc lands stuck into soft wet ground halfway buried standing straight up.

Snap a photo next time and post it here!

attachment.php

Attachments

• TombstoneNuke_2011-01.jpg
    TombstoneNuke_2011-01.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 1,555
Took this one back in '08. First run Boss. I think this one was the cover photo on the Innova website for a while.
6h7q4A0.jpeg

And here's my tombstone park job on hole 7 at USDGC. It was probably the highlight of my trip because a gallery of about 30 kids from the EDGE program were on the side spectating when I threw that and they got all excited when it dug in and started yelling and clapping.
1T7s0G1.jpeg

edit - one more. This is while I was practicing my spike line on hole 7 before USDGC. Double tombstone :)

6K3P2l4.jpeg

Haha, dropped it in ;)

I love throwing spikes, it's my favorite throw to throw. I get tombstones a lot as a result and I have lots of pictures of them. These are my favorites though.

247727_506312879248_1571_n.jpg

From Flip City. This used to happen when I noob hyzered a lot.

Here lies the King

attachment.php

Attachments

• TombstoneKing_2012-11.jpg
    TombstoneKing_2012-11.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 823
Ya, there's no wet ground in the desert, and the sand is not deep enough. :p

December Duck Golf Tombstone @ Robert Burnaby Park

Here lies my Star Destroyer, about 10 minutes before I lost it. Luckily, after a solid hour of combing the woods the next day (well out-of-bounds), it was found again!

I was so pissed about losing it that I bought a replacement on the spot! I suppose having two isn't really a hardship...

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 89
Almost frozen tundrastone

Attachments

• CGK Disc tombstone.jpg
    CGK Disc tombstone.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:

Latest posts