• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a Unique Tee Pad Picture

#9 at Dunbar Park in Lake Jackson, TX

63914e10.jpg

I can't find a picture of the boulder hole at Holler in the Hills, I think it's 14, you tee off from the top of one boulder and the basket is on top of another.

Here's some from The Rim Rock in Utah, one of the coolest and most unique courses I've seen:

Attachments

• DSCN3156.jpg
    DSCN3156.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 156
  • DSCN3586.jpg
    DSCN3586.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 198
  • DSCN3594.jpg
    DSCN3594.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 155
That boulder looks a lot higher in person. I always feel like I'm going to skip my backhand off of it.

Add to the fact that the tee has a gian root sticking up from it that prevents a good x-step.

While at Devens, throw in Tee #7 on top of the cement antenna base with a precarious middle piece missing just waiting to sprain an ankle and make you topple off the side.

I can't find a picture of the boulder hole at Holler in the Hills, I think it's 14, you tee off from the top of one boulder and the basket is on top of another.

It is #14, here's a picture.
The boulder IS the tee, and the basket sits on top of another boulder, very fun hole, just another example of Howie's creativity. Fantastic course.

14HITH.jpg

Thanks tamahawk, I knew there had to be a good one somewhere, that was one of the coolest holes on a very cool course.

Thanks tamahawk, I knew there had to be a good one somewhere, that was one of the coolest holes on a very cool course.

No Problem, agreed, very cool course with some unique, fun, and challenging holes. Holler has it's own website that Howie has put together, that's where I got the photo. Lot's of detailed pics and other infomation about the course.

In case any is interested, here's the link.
Holler in the Hills