• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Photos of Your Disc Golf Bag

IMG00260.jpg

IMG00259.jpg

50% Gateway and 50% Innova

My bag!

Click on the attachments... the width and height are to big just to put on here.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 351
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 432
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 338
Dear god, is that documented evidence of someone actually owning a Polecat?

You think thats bad, I know a guy who hit a 290 ft ace with a Polecat.. not a pro or anything, it was ridiculous.. I gave him 10$.. 5 for the ace.. and another 5 for hitting it with a POLECAT!??!?!?!

My Fiance loves her polecat, of course that's the only putter she's used so she doesn't really have much to compare it to.

My friend used to throw a Polecat for about a year till I gave him a Soft Magnet. His scores have now improved.

It's been mentioned in another thread already, but IIRC some of the weighing agent they mix into the plastic is metalic. This can cause a DG to get flagged going through X-Ray for carry-ons. It's happened to be a couple times now where they ask me if any of these things are metal.

I went through security twice this past week with my fade tourney bag full of discs...not one question about them...although they did want to pat down my sleeves...of my short sleeve cotton polo...go figure

The only down side I can see is trying to board a plane with that bag. Say Hi to the TSA for me.

well do you have a link that we can see? or have you thoguht of sponsoring our site?

Check my sig, I'm working on a online store front right now it just takes you to my ebay account. Yes I have thought about sponsoring the site, but the money isn't here at this time.

Also, I never fly so no worry here!!!!

Check my sig, I'm working on a online store front right now it just takes you to my ebay account. Yes I have thought about sponsoring the site, but the money isn't here at this time.

Also, I never fly so no worry here!!!!

do you think you could pm me some more pics of the black hole?

I went through security twice this past week with my fade tourney bag full of discs...not one question about them...although they did want to pat down my sleeves...of my short sleeve cotton polo...go figure
Yeah, I've probably been asked about them 20-25% of the time through security.

The Cart

I know y'all don't like carts......I don't like most I've seen either. This one went thru a few changes before it got to this. It has a low center of gravity so no tipping, a cooler for some cold drinks and snacks, tunes and holds 14 discs.

Attachments

• HPIM7895.jpg
    HPIM7895.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 464