• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Photos of Your Disc Golf Bag

Here's my bag. It has. Crush, Katana, Valk, Surge SS, Tee-bird, Firebird, Millinium QMS, Dart, and Wizzard.

Attachments

• DSCN0160.jpg
    DSCN0160.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 68
I use an extra Domke photo bag I was given but never used.

picture.php

It holds 12 discs, 2 bottles and lots of pockets for my keys & stuff.

picture.php

I also have an attachable backpack style straps so I can carry it on my back for climbing steep hills.

My new bag

2 weeks old and already love it. I have no idea why pics are upside down lol

Attachments

• bagphoto 1.JPG
    bagphoto 1.JPG
    132.6 KB · Views: 137
  • bagphoto 2.jpg
    bagphoto 2.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 102
  • bagphoto 3.JPG
    bagphoto 3.JPG
    132.4 KB · Views: 111
Jgillia, i knew you were from Austin without even looking because of that "Pella" disc, im guessing you got it at PIAS cause they have tons of those things

Jgillia, i knew you were from Austin without even looking because of that "Pella" disc, im guessing you got it at PIAS cause they have tons of those things

lol, you sir are correct. I hate the stamp but I love the blend of the plastic for some of them. Its funny cause neither me or Mark knew what the hell it meant at first. But as we found out its actually a small school in north texas. Some dude brought them in and sold them to them. They were all stamped incorrectly as they were supposed to be foil stamps and not the black stamp.

Just put this little bag add on to my Innove Comp. bag. I just used a moutain bike handlebar bag and put the velcro through the lower loop on the shocks. The straps still have enough room to move so that they aren't pulling back on your shoulders and it's perfect for carring your wallet, keys, smokes or any other small pocket like item that you might access frequently on the course without having to worry about losing it in your bag.

0501111930.jpg

2 weeks old and already love it. I have no idea why pics are upside down lol

Thanks alot. I am sitting here now trying to explain to my wife why I was standing on my head looking at the computer when she came into the room.

She just left the room mumbling something about she knew I was weird, and this confirmed it, and something about she should have listened to her mother.:confused:

Thanks alot. I am sitting here now trying to explain to my wife why I was standing on my head looking at the computer when she came into the room.

She just left the room mumbling something about she knew I was weird, and this confirmed it, and something about she should have listened to her mother.:confused:

sorry about that buddy, my wife thought i was drunk and did that on purpose lol.

Well I thought I would post my bag! I am still new to the sport (less than two weeks) and I am still trading and buying new (to me) discs to see what works. So far the Surge and the Roadrunner are staying, as is the old XD putter.

This is my Fade Crunch that I got a few days ago with some Innova quads....
IMG_3584.jpg

Here are my drivers. Surge, Champion Boss, Leopard, Champion Roadrunner, and a Millennium Prototype?
IMG_3585.jpg

And my Mids. Roc (that everyone seems to freaks out about), a Classic Roc, and a Cobra. I left the XD out.
IMG_3586.jpg

Latest posts