• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Photos of Your Disc Golf Bag

Here's one.
picture.php

It's time I get my bag up on this thread :thmbup:

picture.php

picture.php

Also in there.. two towels, gum, lighter, sharpie, sandpaper, water bottle

aj

It's time I get my bag up on this thread :thmbup:

picture.php

picture.php

Also in there.. two towels, gum, lighter, sharpie, sandpaper, water bottle

aj

any problems getting them in out with them sideways? im using that same bag now while im discn down for a bit but i have them the other way.. got mine used so it didnt come with the divider. I still have my carolina but at the moment i couldnt fill it up since im only using around 12 or so discs..and it seemed to hurt my back on days i would play multiple rounds while i cant even really feel the crunch on my back with the quads.. i do miss the extra space for my powerade tho :(

any problems getting them in out with them sideways? im using that same bag now while im discn down for a bit but i have them the other way.. got mine used so it didnt come with the divider. I still have my carolina but at the moment i couldnt fill it up since im only using around 12 or so discs..and it seemed to hurt my back on days i would play multiple rounds while i cant even really feel the crunch on my back with the quads.. i do miss the extra space for my powerade tho :(

I built a small bottom frame out of PVC for mine to go side to side. Brand new the only problem is I can only manage one putter in the front pocket. With some age and use the fabric might stretch enough to fit a second in there. I fit 13 discs in the bag, but I have the frame built so it creates a short wall up either side under the little lip the outside of the opening has. So if I didn't have it, I could fit a couple more discs in (but would have difficulty getting to the discs on the ends.) Overall though, it works just fine for me.

Na, no problems fitting the discs in generally.. sometimes you need to give a bit of a push but they're not scratching each other or anything. See I have mostly drivers/fairways in that part (no deep putters) so they fit pretty well. You can definitely put more in my way than the other direction I think

It is a great little bag, and I am yet to have any problems (had it since last Christmas and I play a lot). At this point I can't see a need for any more discs either so it works for me. Though about straps, but I just don't think the bag is big enough to go out of my way to get them...

aj

Just got my Voodoo Karma, so I thought I would post a few pics...

SAM_1659.jpg

SAM_1651.jpg

And on the inside...

Mids/Putters (11x Roc, 12x Roc, Glo Roc, Sanny Q Sentinel, Opto Fuse, 3 Zero Pures)
SAM_1655.jpg

Fairways/Distance (2 GL Rivers, Glo Teebird, CE Firebird, Glo Firebird, GL Bolt, First Flight Hurricane, 2 GL Halos, Opto Halo)
SAM_1656.jpg

Other (Minis, pencils, LED light, bag w/ rule book & sandpaper, Star Wars first aid (band aids, sanitizer, nail clippers, Aleve) and mini notebook for notes on courses)
SAM_1657.jpg

Sorry for the huge pics, not sure how to resize them...

Last edited:
Man I want a crunch box or Deluxe mini, pretty cool looking little bags. I've cut down on number of discs I carry, and don't need to carry my Innova competition anymore

Latest posts