• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Photos of Your Disc Golf Bag

securedownloadmid1_380236_AA1bimIAAKHDTvd2FFwWILR5v3U4pid2fidInboxinline1credQuAUgS9lB5byNdzLYUpBjFx0zmZvpa7Geh.jpg

my perty lat bag :D

Very cool with all blue discs.

This one or the new Grip will be the next bag I buy.

IMG_20120715_084548.jpg

New Grip, threw in the u-channel divider from my Deluxe Bag, works great.

The Tupperware/Rubbermaid container holds emergency supplies (whistle, trash bags, granola bars, first aid kit).

Left to right are: FLX Predator, ESP Cyclone (just realized the disc is in the wrong spot!), Star TeeBird, Z Stalker, Pro Leopard, Container, BlowFly, Z Drone, Z Buzzz, Buzzz SS, Meteor. Opto Pure and Swan 1 are in the quiver.

People please tell me this bag isnt as nice as everyone says, $200 isnt in the books right now!!

sweet!! too big for me but i likey!!!

They're sweet and they don't look as huge in person. Seeing at flip made me want one.

I thought they looked huge in pictures too, but seeing them in person they're no bigger than other backpack style bags, and the built in seat is nothing short of genius. I love the huge side pockets too, plenty of room for clothes, snacks, extra discs and whatever else I might need.

the simian? yeah its a great idea. i was set on getting one but they dig into my bulging disc too much. pretty much the only reason i got the grip was because they ride high. i do miss not being able to sit down on my bag though.

frolfbag.jpg

Modified Lightning large bag. It's a piece of crap bag, but decided to modify it instead of forking over the $ for a new one. I built an interior frame/cage out of PVC, quad straps out of duct tape and plasti dipped the entire bottom and sides for reinforcement.
Discs from left to right: R Pro Aviar, RFF Wiz, BB Aviar, SS Wiz, Yeti Aviar, Star Aviar, Wasp, CMD2, Glo Teebird, 12x Teebird, Orc, Star Wraith, Champ Wraith, Pro Destroyer. SS Warlock in putter pocket.

frolfbag.jpg

Modified Lightning large bag. It's a piece of crap bag, but decided to modify it instead of forking over the $ for a new one. I built an interior frame/cage out of PVC, quad straps out of duct tape and plasti dipped the entire bottom and sides for reinforcement.
Discs from left to right: R Pro Aviar, RFF Wiz, BB Aviar, SS Wiz, Yeti Aviar, Star Aviar, Wasp, CMD2, Glo Teebird, 12x Teebird, Orc, Star Wraith, Champ Wraith, Pro Destroyer. SS Warlock in putter pocket.

Dude...that is ghetto-fabulous...in a good way!

In my Fade Crunchbox

7670207534_cce946bd00_z.jpg

Mercy, CFR-PD, Non Plus C-PD(2x), ESP Zone
SS Magic, C-TD, S-FD(2x), Opto Pure
Z Wasp, Star Roc+, Z Comet

*Not pictured - 166 *Destroyer Bottom Stamp - Thrown in depending on my mood/course

http://flic.kr/p/cFYtYL

cFYtYL

My bag.

Fuse TM
Warship VIP
San Marino Roc Star

Halo GL
Valk 150 Star
River GL
Teebird Champ
Mamba Champ
Firebird 150 Champ
River Opro
Bolt TM
Valk Pro
Destroyer Pro x2
River TM
PD2 C
XxX GL

Pure Zero

Last edited:
Ok I'm seeing alot of posts saying they "dipped" their bags in plastic, can anyone tell me exactly how or give me the link to the forum that does? I looked but didnt get anything mostly dye stuff.

Plastidip is a spray or paint on application that can be used to make a rubbery coating on the bottom of the bag. You can usually find it at a hardware store.

Here is my bag at Chicagoland's newest 9 hole course.

Attachments

• Lincolnwood #5.jpg
    Lincolnwood #5.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 173
p-151521337343724-large.jpg

Not sure if I have posted my new bag.

Heres whats inside:
Drivers
x Star Eagle
147g - new
x Glow Leopard
167g - new
Champ Glow, for late night at Flip
x Star Teebird
150g - new
Main driver
x Ken Climo Champion Teebird
166g - new
Wind Driver. 12x
Midranges
x Opto Fuse
174g - new
Annyz
x Champion Roc
180g - new
x 12x Ken Climo ProLine Roc
178g - used
Go to Roc
Putters
x Ion
175g - used
Putting Annyz, Soft
x Voodoo
174g - used
SSS
x Wizard
175g - new
RFF Wind putter.
x Pro D Zone
172g - used

Also added a starlite road runner, I have been using for rollers.

Latest posts