• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Photos of Your Disc Golf Bag

Glo Bag

2012_10_18_21_23.jpg

Discraft Weekender & 8 discs

2012_10_18_21_23.jpg

All are Glo Champ/Z & have attached LED lights

168 Wraith
175 TeeBird
165 Leopard
177 Buzzz
180 Mako
175 Aviar (3)

UV LED flashlight
Add a Roc to that bag and its exactly what I would carry for glow.

I have an old Gateway tourney bag and am thinking about getting a Fade Tourney. The one thing I like about the Gateway was you could fit almost a 12 pack in the two pockets.

How many can you fit in your Fade Tourney bag?

I have an old Gateway tourney bag and am thinking about getting a Fade Tourney. The one thing I like about the Gateway was you could fit almost a 12 pack in the two pockets.

How many can you fit in your Fade Tourney bag?

i used to fit about 20 in mine, that being said I only had about 4 mids and 4 drivers in it and the middle was filled with beer.

That is my kind of a bag. I am guessing about 8 in the 2 pockets of the fade, that should get me thru most courses.

That is my kind of a bag. I am guessing about 8 in the 2 pockets of the fade, that should get me thru most courses.

The two pockets are about the side of a water bottle holder. So with that and the drink holders you may get about 6 to 8 beers.

why LED's on glo discs?

I'm putting a dedicated glow bag together for this winter, just curious.

The course we play most of our Glo rounds on has its first 5 holes along a road with street lights which drastically reduces the Glo effect. Also on drives or blind shots, the blinking LED helps find the disc faster in brush or leaves. I use just the glow effect on shorter drives, approaches & especially putts. It is much easier on the eyes...

...and looks cool! :hfive:

Why not LED's on regular discs then and forget glo altogether?

I was using my usual discs with LEDs but got really sick of having to tape them on then take them off again & again. Much easier to grab my Glo bag and start playing! :thmbup:

If we have time we will use Glo bracelets and place them through the inner chain loop on the basket so we can see our target.

Last edited:
Got my new bag in the mail today. The Fade Gear Tourney, Zesk addition. Didn't get to use it right away unfortunately cause we were having a crazy wind/rain storm all day.
tw81.jpg

9s9ij9.jpg

2rhy789.jpg

fade gear bag is THE BEST bag for the money

only thing it's missing IMO is the large side pockets for extra discs. I wish it had those.

fade gear bag is THE BEST bag for the money

only thing it's missing IMO is the large side pockets for extra discs. I wish it had those.

I haven't been able to use it yet out on the course, cause the weather has been terrible here. It looks like it MIGHT clear up today, but not sure. Hope so cause I wanna take this thing out and show it some ground Haha But ya, I've heard nothing but good things about the Fade Tourney so I got it to replace my Innova Standard I've had for little over a year. Lovin the way it looks and it's nice to have all my discs in the bag, and still have room for more. Need to find some decently priced quad straps though. Can't afford brand new ones for $40.

Latest posts