• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Photos of Your Disc Golf Bag

The wifes bag. All of her discs are freaking animals. And that's the way she wants it. lol
IMG_1901.jpg

That's awesome!

P.S. so is the PCT patch!

Damn I love hiking too. I'm headed up to Damascus, Va in a couple of weeks. Never been West of Texas, but I hear the PCT is nice too.

It's invasion of the pink FADEs! :)

My daily driver:
picture.php

Back to front: DX Destroyer 150, X Surge 150 (beat), Monarch 158, Star Valk 150, Champ Leopard 149, ESP Impact 150, Champ Panther 160, DX Stingray 150, The Wheel 174, Lightning Rubber Putter 180, DX Aviar P&A 167
My weekend/trip bag:
picture.php

Left to right: Star Destroyer 169, X Surge 150 (new), Z Flick 150, Champ Valk 150, Champ Sidewinder 150, Glow Tracker 165, JLS 150, Champ Banshee 150, Z Storm 150, Star Aero 170, Innova mini

Hubby's FADE:
picture.php

I used to know all his discs but he's just got too many new ones now!

Our first bag (it's a piece of crap) with all our retired/loaner/"I haven't figured out how to throw it yet" discs:
picture.php

Here is my bag on the basket

Picture030.jpg

Here is my bag with the hat that I wear during the summer to the course:

Picture033.jpg

I was scared speechless ;)

ever take her with you?

I would, but she is too old. Plus, her last litter, she had 13 puppies and it really took its toll on her body. She likes to walk outside, but she can't walk too far. If I ever get another puppy, I am going to train it to go to the course with me.

I would, but she is too old. Plus, her last litter, she had 13 puppies and it really took its toll on her body. She likes to walk outside, but she can't walk too far. If I ever get another puppy, I am going to train it to go to the course with me.

I have a Basset as well. They are extremely hard dogs to train.

Duke @ 2 months old
duke.jpg

I've seen a guy who not only has his wolfhound hold his discs in a saddlebag, but the dog will also retrieve his made putts out of the basket and bring it to him on the next tee. Freakin' awesome.

Novice's bag

I know it's just a starter bag, but hey I'm just starting right? So in the back section are 3 of my discs (DX beast, DX wolf, and Z surge ss) and my fiance's 3 discs (DX polecat, DX coyote, and DX dragon). In the front section is the beat DX roc I found and am still trying to locate the owner before it enters the line up, my camera, my scorebook, and a pensil. Lastly in the putter pocket is my trusted DX Goblin. I know, I know, I'm lame because I carry by fiance's discs, but hey she comes and plays DG with me!

Attachments

• S6301374.jpg
    S6301374.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 229
I have a Basset as well. They are extremely hard dogs to train.

Especially the males. I wouldn't say she is trained , but she does listen to commands . She will go outside or inside , if you tell her to. Of course when its bath time, all bets are off, and I have to go chase her down and carry her fat ass to the tub.

I used to have a male, and he wouldn't listen at all. He hated to have his nails trimmed , and he would actually try to bite me if I tried to clip his nails. It took 3 people to hold him down and we had to muzzle him to clip his nails. Other than that, he was a very nice dog, and loved kids.

Especially the males. I wouldn't say she is trained , but she does listen to commands . She will go outside or inside , if you tell her to. Of course when its bath time, all bets are off, and I have to go chase her down and carry her fat ass to the tub.

I used to have a male, and he wouldn't listen at all. He hated to have his nails trimmed , and he would actually try to bite me if I tried to clip his nails. It took 3 people to hold him down and we had to muzzle him to clip his nails. Other than that, he was a very nice dog, and loved kids.

He was just waiting for you to give him his chance to go throw and wanted his nails as is to put some good spin on on a Cheetah's rump!

I know, I know, I'm lame because I carry by fiance's discs, but hey she comes and plays DG with me!
Not at all....it makes you a nice guy!

Although hubby carried my bag while I was on crutches and it drove me crazy! He'd wander through and say "so, what disc do you want?". How do I know what disc I want when I haven't even had a chance to scope out my lie?????

Last edited: