• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Photos of Your Disc Golf Bag

Nice set up Mambrose. I am liking the tourney bags and my lighning bag is around 7 years so, I just might have a good excuse to upgrade. lol

I'm getting a new bag pretty soon and can't decide between the Crunch or the Tourney. I just don't know if I need all the room the Tourney has to offer, but I'd had to outgrow the Crunch at the same time. Argh!

I was in the same boat. I loved my crunch but needed a bigger set up. So the camo tourney replaced the camo crunch. Just not sure what I am doinf with the crunch yet.

I try to keep my disc selection smaller, so the crunch is a great size for that. Only thing I feel that I would need a tourney size for is back up/ practice discs. I don't feel that I really need the whole collection when I'm out at the course.

After playing in a tourney I realized how much I needed the extra space. If I want to cram an atomic butt ton on discs in I can. Or I can streamline my selection to free up room to carry any essentials I may need.

I was in the same boat. I loved my crunch but needed a bigger set up. So the camo tourney replaced the camo crunch. Just not sure what I am doinf with the crunch yet.

I keep my smaller bags packed with my bare minimum discs. like 4 drivers a mid and a putter or something like that. Or you can use the Crunch for night golfing! (if you ever do that)

I also like to use my smaller bag when I know where I'm going and what I'll need. At Ellison there's not a whole lot of places to lose a disc, it's on the side of a big ass hill and you just don't want to carry a lot of crap. Also if you're really hungry you can just leave the course at the the tee for hole 12 and walk to Sonny's and buy a sub and maybe a new disc while you're there.

So if I'm just going to play Ellison I'll keep my Fade Tourney in the car...but I'll only carry my Innova Starter...plus I'm new (but buy way too much plastic) so I feel like a tool with my big bag sometimes. I mainly carry the big bag for my accessories such as a shammy and a towel and my phone etc.

\/\/

micnbag.jpg

Fade Hat Rack Black Tourney with Golden Retriever Discin Dog Mic (only had em both for 4 weeks or so, they both went out for their 1st game together)

Just Got Mine Today!!

img2336p.jpg

Left To Right

X-clone elite X ---
X-clone Elite X ---
Tracker Elite Z ---
Groove Champ 171
Sidewnder Champ 167
Starfire Champ 167
Force Pro D 172
Force Elite Z 172
Force ESP 173
Force ESP 173
Force ESP 172
Boss Champ 174
Wraith Star 171
Flash ESP 173
Flash Star 173
Crush ESP 172
Crush Elite X ---
Surge ESP 164
Surge ESP 169
Firebird Star 169
Flick Elite Z 172

Soft Magnet 170

A Magnet putter. YES!:D

Just finished modifying my bag. It was a fade tournament Black, I love it so much I had to add some Speakers and an Amp.

Attachments

• IMG_0110.jpg
    IMG_0110.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 199
Just finished modifying my bag. It was a fade tournament Black, I love it so much I had to add some Speakers and an Amp.

That's pretty awesome. I should do something like that. Especially since the headphones and iPod thing is going to become less awesome in the cold cold weather...

And i'll probably be playing alone more often..

\/\/

haha awesome, I ordered some ipod speakers to mod my bag with too, should be here tomorrow:)

My bag? Often 2-4 times Monday-Friday and possibly both Saturday and Sunday. I still have a few modifications to make to the amp. Mainly changing the 3 AAA batteries to a rechargeable pack ,so I can have a spare charging in the car.

I ordered ones that will be powered from the IPOD. Not sure how well they'll work, but i didnt want to have to deal with a power source etc

heres the bag i use at the moment...a freebie i got from my colleges welcome week. it can hold about 8 discs or so, plus room for my camera and a towel.

Attachments

• DSC_0061.jpg
    DSC_0061.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 131
  • DSC_0062.jpg
    DSC_0062.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 90
Here is the Bag i Got Today:

discgolfbag.jpg

Left To Right:

180 DX Roc
150 DX Dragon