• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Photos of Your Disc Golf Bag

I made a few ajustments to my bag:

168 Star Roadrunner

168 DX Destroyer

171 Pro Wraith

161 DX Wraith

170 Champ Viking

167 Star SL

172 Z Stalker

169 Champ Banshee

171 Star Wraith

174 Elite X Stratus

174 Z Wasp

174 Z Buzz

175 Lightning #2 Driver

167 Super Soft Magnet

169 Soft Magnet

175 Titanic

174 Pro D Magnet

Trash discs = 170 DX Wraith and 166 beat Polaris LS

what patch is on the mini pocket?

what patch is on the mini pocket?

That patch is about 25 years old. It was bought at Astroworld, an amusement park in Houston , Texas that was torn down in 2005. I was married there in 2000:

DiscGolfshoesandbag009.jpg

Here is the Bag i Got Today:

discgolfbag.jpg

Left To Right:

180 DX Roc
150 DX Dragon
167 Champion TeeBird
175 DX TeeBird
175 DX Eagle
170 Champion Eagle
172 Champion Eagle
168 Champion Eagle
167 Champion Monarch
165 Star Sidewinder
169 Champion Beast
175 Champion Beast
172 Champion Beast
171 Star Wraith
172 DX TeeRex
169 Star TeeRex
175 Star TeeRex
175 DX Destroyer
172 Star Destroyer
173 Champion Destroyer
174 Champion Boss
174 Champion Boss

170 DX Hydra
177? Pro Pig

Grand Rapids Disc Golf Club Mini

whoa.... 21 drivers, 1 mid and 2 putters

do you always carry that many drivers?

You gotta pack well when you have to walk 1/4 mile to the tee.
Texas2006180.jpg

UPGRADE!!!

I'd post pictures...but Mambrose already did basically. I just got my FADE Tourney bag all set up, Psycho colors, and my Quad straps.

When I get everything stuffed into the thing, I'll post some pictures. I've been collecting random extras to toss in there like a slingshot and birdie bag and disc diver...

\/\/

I currently use a Innova standard bag.

It's a comfortable bag, holding about 12 discs, two different drink holders, and than a zippered pouch can be used for score card, cell phone, money, etc.

I really like the bag, but it's time to upgrade.

I'm currently considering the Fade Tourney bag (camo) or the innova competition bag. I'm pretty torn right now. Both seem to have real good reviews for the price.

anyone have any arguments to sway me? thanks for the help

The Innova Competition gets lots of raves. Looks like a really nice bag. One thing that I think the Fade has over the Innova is the zippers. On my old Innova bag they were alway sticking. The material would either fold over or crimp up and not allow the zipper to open/close.

I have a Crunch and the zippers are huge industrial mommas. They zip real easy. I know that a zipper is sort of an after thought but I really noticed how much nicer the Fade is compared to my old Innova. Of course maybe the Competition has larger ones so the point maybe moot.

Last edited:

It's a comfortable bag, holding about 12 discs, two different drink holders, and than a zippered pouch can be used for score card, cell phone, money, etc.

I'm currently considering the Fade Tourney bag (camo) or the innova competition bag. I'm pretty torn right now. Both seem to have real good reviews for the price.

I had a FADE crunch box since the spring. One of the plastic feet fell off. I contacted FADEMAN about getting a replacement foot and he offered to replace the bag and still send the spare foot to repair the 1st bag (to keep or give away as I pleased). I ended up paying the difference and getting a Tourney rather than a replacement crunch and now the 11 year old boy who lives across from me now has his 1st disc bag and a few discs.

FADE customer service ='d best experience ever with a company/product for me.

I think for the money, you're not going to find a better bag. Yes, Revolution, Gorrilla Boy, and Phenix make nice looking bags. I, however, cannot afford to spend $100+ on a bag. I bought my Crunch for $30 and it has all the features I need.

Fade Tourney bags that I've seen look as well made as the Crunch and have tons of room. If I ever really needed that many discs with me during a round, I'd consider picking one up.

I didn't get a strap when I bought my FADE Tourney on eBay...I contacted FADE and they sent and AWESOME snarky email and gladly shipped one out ASAP. It was coool.

\/\/

Latest posts