• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Photos of Your Disc Golf Bag

We did a road trip and wound up with a two team match play format. Team Fred thought it would be a good idea to huddle up our bags for power - lol:

IMG_9117.jpg

OOOOOOOOO pretty lat 64 pro bag. That was the other bag I first considered before my GB silverback. Looks like it has so much space for things.

OOOOOOOOO pretty lat 64 pro bag. That was the other bag I first considered before my GB silverback. Looks like it has so much space for things.

Yeah, that thing is a beast... I posted a better picture of it on the 1st page of this thread.

Other than the insulated pocket on the front, I am sure I would prefer the Silverback.

Here is our new travel bag! Thanks to Mason65, we traded a couple discs for the crunch box, and we each picked 6 discs to use:

dsc09877f.jpg

ME:
VP, Sinus AP, Gator
Spike, Stalker, Gazelle

HER:
150 Leopard, Assassin, Stingray
150 Sidewinder, XD, XD

Plenty of room inside:
dsc09879a.jpg

My current luggage!

-GB Spider Monkey with Army Surplus straps
-GB Kong with Quad Shocks
-Revo Dual Pack Lite

I just got the Revo for Xmas from my Wife. I wanted to see for myself why everyone loves the Revo! I really love my Kong. It's going to be hard to replace it!

Attachments

• IMG_5034.jpg
    IMG_5034.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 171
I conveniently put my "Wild Naner" Crunch bag in front this horrid design flaw for scale.
71511758.jpg

don't think the last one worked...
new fade tourney bag and seven new discs

Attachments

• DSCF2647.jpg
    DSCF2647.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 130
Dude Crunch one is my usual bag
Red one is my larger bag that holds my spares and use for a course where i might lose some
Orange Crunch is fiances
Green Lightning is youngest boy
Blue is oldest boys

All filled except mine due to shuffling back and forth from spare to what I am going to carry.

Attachments

• IMG00120.jpg
    IMG00120.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 126
now all you need is a rifle and you can disc and hunt at the same time:D

Hahaha....Yea, my buddies from Illinois give me the same ribbing. I just liked the look of that vs. the other choices. I still haven't figured out a water bottle that fits the holders very well. The 1L SIGG still leaves a bit of 'play'...

Latest posts