• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Photos of Your Disc Golf Bag

I wonder how many people have that massive GB bag.

Ummm.. I just read through 4 pages trying to find what you're talking about and there's no bag made by Gorilla Boy on the last 4 pages even. Theres some Revo carolina's, a fade tourney, some Lat64, not a single GB.

Yeah, was wondering what was up with that...did you mean the Kong or Simian? Simian seems rather popular even with how expensive it is for a dg bag. Not that it isn't worth it being a great bag for storage of discs and extras, plus having backpack straps and a built in chair!

I was gunna wait until my Carolina Team bag came in but since its on back order or some bs i just couldn't resist posting a pic of my innova comp bag with the #12 funkytown flyers bag tag shinning.

Attachments

• disc 006.jpg
    disc 006.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 114
Just bought my first bag: Fade Crunch.
Here is my winter set up. (had to take a few white discs out)
picture.php

Putter pocket: JK Aviar. Then front to back SSS Wizard(blue) - Champ Rhyno(black) - Z Buzzz(green) - DX Stingray(yellow) - DX Leopard(yellow) - Champ beast(red) - ESP Surge(orange) - Opto Flow(blue) - Z Nuke(orange) - Champ Destroyer(darker orange).

I don't have any mini's yet, but in the front pocket I use notecards to keep score. In the side pocket I have random stuff (mini camcorder, flashlight, car keys). Now I just need it to get above 20 degrees so I can go out and enjoy a round!

I was gunna wait until my Carolina Team bag came in but since its on back order or some bs i just couldn't resist posting a pic of my innova comp bag with the #12 funkytown flyers bag tag shinning.

My carolina bag came in a couple hours after i posted this.:doh:

How many discsc does a Carolina hold? Without spilling over into the pockets?

my Carolina comfortably fits two putters up front, and 8 mids and 8 drivers in the main compartment. so 18.

nobody has a voodoo bag? i've been eyeing the karma, putting it off till i got some more details and price and pics. i do like the simian though, an all-in-one package it seems.

i love getting tax returns

Just got my new dual pack today, pardon the crappy cell phone pictures:

Attachments

• bag1.jpg
    bag1.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 151
  • bag2.jpg
    bag2.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 84
I like the way it rides (haven't taken it out on the course yet), it sits nice and high on my back, it's easy to get on and off, and has the space for random gear that I was looking for. I do a lot of road tripping where I want to have snacks, lots of drinks, possibly a rain jacket etc. with me, and this makes it easy to carry all that without it feeling ridiculously heavy on my back.

I have made some recent improvements to my bag. All of my drivers and mid - range discs are Champion plastic. They are color coded. It helps me to keep up with all of my discs and I can locate a disc more easily. . .

Revolution Carolina Team Bag with Phoenix Quad Shocks. . .

skybirddiscs046.jpg

Discs. . .

skybirddiscs047.jpg

MIDRANGE / MULTIPURPOSE . . .

Red Pro Line Spider 170
Orange Champion Gator 168
Yellow Pro Line Gremlin 174
Green FR Champion Whippet 176
Blue Champion Cobra 174
Purple Champion Cobra 150
Pink Champion Cobra 168

DRIVERS . . .