• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Photos of Your Disc Golf Bag

how can i get them to show up like chrisgeoguy post above mine?

you can right click any picture basically any picture on the internet and click image "view image info" and it the image direct URL will come up highlighted already (most likely) do a ctrl+c and post a reply here. (click the mountain with yellow background) and paste that puppy~!

EDIT: nvm that doesn't answer your question haha, my bad.

9LZ3GZ

5762371982_91ed34750e_m.jpg

z magnet, soft magnet, 3 regular magnets
flx drone, esp comet, 2 z buzzzes
11x eagle x, 2 dx eagles
3 predators (2x Z, and 1x ESP)
Champ Destroyer, Star Destroyer

Gorilla Boy Chimp bag

My new bag:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Polaris-LS, SOLS, 9x Gazelle, Glo Gaz, Banshee, QOLS
Demon, Gator, Blaze, Globra, Fuse, Drone, Jokeri
SSS Voodoo

My basic everyday set up

frame.jpg

dgbagempty.jpg

dgbag.jpg

I included a bag mod that I made a week ago (frame that keeps bag super square on the ground, also keeps disc from making bottom of bag sag). Nothin fancy but it does the job.

my current setup:

2 sss warlocks
2 s warlocks
dx roc
sparkle aftershock
champ leopard
dx valk
star cs valk
echo star teebird
2 champ orcs
champ firebird (havent learned it to much yet)
champ xcal

and i have a star archon in the mail as of today so we'll see how that plays, im excited.

Attachments

• 20110531121945.jpg
    20110531121945.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 114
photo-14.jpg

Left to right
Star Katana (not visible)
Elite Z Nuke
Latitude Gold Line Bolt
Star Teebird
Latitude Opto Striker
Westside VIP King
Star Destroyer
Star Monster

R-Pro Rhyno
DX Aviar
DX Wolf
Elite Z Buzzz SS

Pro Rhyno
mini

front view of my fade tourney camo bag, drivers on left, mids/putters on right with go to putters in front pocket. innova backsavers.

IMG_0117.jpg

side view with my american flag patch

IMG_0118.jpg

view with all of my stuff out - duct tape for glow rounds, pill bottle with benadryl tylenol & ibuprofen, bug spray, mini notebook for scores, zicam allergy relief nose swabs, chapstick, extra scorecards, old dishtowel for muddy discs, glow in the dark mini, waterproof flashlight, snap together minis with LEDs in them for glow, innova shammy for wet discs, and baseball for discs in trees. also a pencil and sharpie in front pencil pockets.

IMG_0120.jpg

discs in bag minus a star teebird getting a dye soon (L-R, top-bottom)
Star Boss, Champ Wraith, GL Havoc, Star Destroyer, DX Wraith, Epic, Champ Firebird, Star Beast, DX Spider, Star SM Roc, Star Mako, ESP Meteor, Classic Aviar, Supersoft Wizard, R-Pro Aviar, Star Aviar

IMG_0121.jpg

Here is the new bag I tried out this weekend, Mo wanted to go with so I put him to work. It turned out to work very well, he had a good time and I got my first Ace!!

MoCaddy2.jpg

MoCaddy.jpg

Here is the new bag I tried out this weekend, Mo wanted to go with so I put him to work. It turned out to work very well, he had a good time and I got my first Ace!!

MoCaddy2.jpg

MoCaddy.jpg

Looks super nice gratz on the ace!

front view of my fade tourney camo bag, drivers on left, mids/putters on right with go to putters in front pocket. innova backsavers.

IMG_0117.jpg

side view with my american flag patch

IMG_0118.jpg

view with all of my stuff out - duct tape for glow rounds, pill bottle with benadryl tylenol & ibuprofen, bug spray, mini notebook for scores, zicam allergy relief nose swabs, chapstick, extra scorecards, old dishtowel for muddy discs, glow in the dark mini, waterproof flashlight, snap together minis with LEDs in them for glow, innova shammy for wet discs, and baseball for discs in trees. also a pencil and sharpie in front pencil pockets.

IMG_0120.jpg

discs in bag minus a star teebird getting a dye soon (L-R, top-bottom)
Star Boss, Champ Wraith, GL Havoc, Star Destroyer, DX Wraith, Epic, Champ Firebird, Star Beast, DX Spider, Star SM Roc, Star Mako, ESP Meteor, Classic Aviar, Supersoft Wizard, R-Pro Aviar, Star Aviar

IMG_0121.jpg
nice pulls!

nice pulls!

thanks! i know i still havent gotten your souvenier in the mail, but i promise i haven't forgotten about it! ive still got your address in my inbox, everything has been kinda crazy for me lately, but things are settling down and i'll get it in the mail soon!

Latest posts