• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Photos of Your Disc Golf Bag

DGBagOutside.jpg

DGBagInside.jpg

I converted one of my old Domke camera bags for disc golf and after a year of use it's holding up great. I made a 3-section sleeve out of a sheet of clear plastic to hold the discs. An old padded lens pouch insert is what I use to hold any drinks. It insulates and keeps 'em cold.

Took almost 4 months but finally got a totem brown mojo. Unbelievable quality on this bag but a really small putter pocket. I can certainly learn to live with that though.

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 232
had a question for people using the revo dual... do you ever have problems with the cage/frame sticking out of the pocket a little bit? Mine doesnt do it all the time but every now and then the plastic will stick out and ill have to poke it back in. Pretty positive i have everything in there right but was thinking about switching the ends to see if that would help since it only seems to be one side that does it. I have tried changing the way the discs face to see if that would help but didnt seem to change anything. Not a big deal at all just one of those lil things that bothers me.. ill try and take a pic of what im talking about

When I got my new phone (Galaxy Nexus - AMAZING!!!), I traded my old one to a friend for his old bag.

Still kinda empty (I'm still fairly new), but enjoying it so far.

I added the green paracord handle, and will be picking up quad straps before spring (as well as making some other mods).

Attachments

• IMG_20120114_183026.jpg
    IMG_20120114_183026.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 121
had a question for people using the revo dual... do you ever have problems with the cage/frame sticking out of the pocket a little bit?
Yes. It's what they do. If your frame isn't showing then you're not doing it right.

Latest posts