• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Photos of Your Disc Golf Bag

Action shot from Estabrook Park in Milwaukee, WI. Gotta love the Grip!

Looking back on the last few pages here kindasortamaybe makes me want to try out the Mahal.

Anyone want to trade for a week or 2??? :popcorn:

Didn't you have the revo backpack?

user24280_pic19217_1325995601.jpg

Custom bag I made using an out of production Ogio backpack. It holds 16 discs in the main compartment, 2 putters in putter pocket, and up to 8 additional discs in the inner compartment. I usually carry food in there. There are two side pockets (waterproof lined) that are perfect for water or an umbrella. There is a rain guard that comes down over the discs and velcros shut for rainy rounds. I also put that Skeletonwitch back-patch on there. Hail the almighty witch!!!

Want.

Any more info on the bag model?

never had to clean'em man,they work great. Djren put them together for me along with a hand full of zipper pulls.

never had to clean'em man,they work great. Djren put them together for me along with a hand full of zipper pulls.

i got some pulls but want some beads also. i have a blue/grey discarrier so the colors are super easy to match and would look GREAT! might have to give in and get some.

Djren12....i forgot the "12".good quality pulls and beads.wish i could put the pulls on without cutting off the factory ones.maybe i look a little closer at them.

I love my Carolina bag; white with grey trim. Naturally it attracts dirt, but thankfully it is not too noticeable so far.

I have already posted a picture of it a while back, but once I collect a few more day glow yellow discs to round out what I want to carry, I will have to post another picture soon.

my new bag.arrived this week along with two snow storms.
picture.php

Do the discs fall out of the side pockets like that? I loved my Simians, just not big on backpacks.

Latest posts