• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

POST YOUR COLLECTION OF JUST ONE DISC.

picture.php

Top to bottom, left to right
12x KC Pros
12x KC Pros
0x KC Pro, 2 DX SMRD, DGR DX, 114g Big Bird, Champ Otario, Star Racho
SE Super Roc, Iowa Worlds, '05 SB, 8x KC, 2 9x KC, 10x KC
5 11x KC, 2 10x KC
4 11x KC, and one soft 11x I can't sell for the life of me.

I know I can't be the only one that likes looking at pictures of plastic when I can't get out and throw, so here are my eagles.

picture.php

12x EL, SEX, 2 early 2000's DX EXs, Champ Glow EX
2 7x(?) EX, 3 10x KC Pro EXs
9x EX, 11x Champ EXs
11x KC Pro EX, 3 11x Champ EXs, CE EX
CE EL, 3 CE EXs

I need to get a decent camera.

If you ask any oldschool Roc/Stingray guys they will all tell you the same thing. The purple ones made the best throwers. There was just something about that plastic I guess. I'm still trying to hunt one down to find out for myself.

you mean these...?

380c81c7.jpg

best thrower ever...178g 3 ring SM....not priced to selll

My PDs
The 3 C-Lines on the right are + molds. The others are flatties. If anyone has a new yellow 1st Run with a stamp color other than blue, green, black, and red, I want them.
PDs.jpg

Last edited:
I couldn't pick one mold so here's my meager collection of Wasps. The dye in the middle is in the bag.

Wasps.jpg

I couldn't pick one mold so here's my meager collection of Wasps. The dye in the middle is in the bag.

Wasps.jpg

oh mother of lord, pearly wasps! if you ever feel like you want to get rid of one or any of the pearly ones you just let me know. :thmbup:

used to have a lot of aviars but most are gone.

i'd like to see dave's old pro d challengers...