• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Your Found Plastic!

Found an 11x Teebird the other day. Didn't have a number, but did have a nickname. He got it back (After I threw it a few times :))

Found a 168 DX Birdie in the bushes on Hole #4 at Saddle Hills DGC... It looked as if somebody lost it on the first throw, it was super soft plastic but not even a scratch on it. Even had the pricetag on it still.

...sooo I took it up to Academy and exchanged it for something I throw (173 DX Leopard)

It was my gift from the forest. A little "thank you" for picking up the course I guess? :D

I never find nice stuff it all tends to be beat up dx plastic like the 6/10 dragon i found yesterday

Playing Terrace creek last Month, my daughter lost her Spitfire. While looking found a glo Valk with disconnected #. Later on same course found a Star Valk that should finally get back to owner next Mon. In Seattle, both had eastern WA ph#s which is where I live. :)

I have found 7 discs this year. 1 had a number but when I called it was disconnected. The other 6 had no ink at all. Two of them were brand new with the purchase stickers still on the bottom, a shark (orange, my color) and a Star Stingray.

Found a champion Orc yesterday with a drawing and name but no number. I asked a few of the regulars if they recognized his name and they said no, so I guess it stays in my trunk for a while.

for 2011:

1 star wraith with dx shark logos multi stamped (misprint?)
2 x-xs
3 big d in teh desert disc orange ( not sure what it is)
4 #2 glow putter
5 dx firebird
6 pro starfire
7 banger gt
8 dx firebird
9 z avenger
10 vita.mn tourny buzz(# on disc was called but no response yet)
11 dx wraith
12 z buzz (returned to owner)
13 champ orc
14 champ sidewinder
15 star teebird

Found at Giles Run Meadow as of 7/21/11
PM Timber or GBud for return info

Pulse ESP Yellow green/173 Norm
Star Aviar White/176 Mike
FLX Surge SS Orange/174 Luke Mayberry
Beast Red/175 Ted Zebrowski
Champion Valkyrie Green Yellow/155 T Roe
Champion Eagle Pink/171 Tony
Flash ESP Light Green/? Pohl #29030
Gazelle White/? Josh Jameson
Shark Gray/179 Rich
Star Aviar Light Blue/175 Greg Hart
Star Max White/175 NO INFO
Leopard Purple/150 Cori Phillips
Eagle White/175 Frank Scott
Star Stingray Green/180 Brady Cunningham
Star Valkyrie Blue/150 Greg Hart
Spider White/172 J. Kraut
Stratus White/? Lee
Shark Yellow/180 DJ Halse
Pro Starfire White/170 B.C.
Champion Firebird Yellow/175 Frost
Star Max Gray/175 Ryan Shovlain
Eagle Blue/149 Davis
Champian Groove Orange/? Kaczmarski
150 Class Panther Yellow/150 Bill Blanton
Star SL White/? Matt Todd
Aviar White/170 Sean
Raven Yellow/? Steffen /Conrad
Eagle Pink/? Brian Woiter
Champion Beast Yellow/162 Gregg Affaway
Star Wraith Orange/170 Danny Leonard
Aviar Pink/171 Jon Starn
Glo Aviar Glo/175 John Davis
Stingray White/171 Carr
EliteZ SurgeSS Yellow/172 Brennan
Flash Blue/? Chris Provencher
Archangel White/174 Billy
Shark Blue/150 Alveto
Flick Yellow/? Bud Mayberry
Star Teebird Yellow/174 Russ
Apache White/172? No Name
Champion Wraith Orange/165 Ben Kahler
Pro Boss Red/164 Jeff Downs
Champion Groove Tie dye/175 Cory Chamberlain
Champion Wraith Tie dye/171 Matt Jones
Star Boss Red/171 RD
Aerobie Arrow Yellow/166 Brennan
Pro Wraith White/170 NO INFO
Groove Pink/? Phil
Groove Tie dye red/162 Nate Schmeider
Pro Valkyrie White/150 No Name (Tyson)
Nuke Z Pink/173 Tyson

Found a red Champion Roc that was lying next to a basket like some feller just forgot to grab it after he went for the putt. Good thing he was only a few groups ahead of me. He was without it no less than twenty minutes.

Found a white 175 dx valk no name no number. I kinda liked it so I went out and bought a champ valk after this one got beat to death. (Very wooded courses)

Also found a Flick and returned it to its owner that evening.

What's weird was that I was looking for my disc, didn't find mine but found 2 others. Exactly 1 week after I returned the Flick, got an email from someone who found my my lost Buzzz!

Karma! Ahh.

thumb.jpg

Last edited:
so far this year i've forund a candy pro teebird, 1st run destroyer and 9x whippett all with no names. Found a few more but these were the come ups.

our main courses have limited places to lose a disc (other than water, water and water), so I dont usually expect to find something. A couple of days ago I went out about an hour after sunrise and found a Surge about 10 feet from the tree line, out in the open. My guess is a dog walker or someone must have came across it in the small little wooded area and tossed out into the open. Completely clean. Seemed brand new. I threw it on a few holes and really really like it! I've waited to throw it more to see if anybody mentioned losing one on the local forum, but it looks like it might end up mine. I think I am going to like this disc!

Here ya go

I losed my DX Valkyie and DX Orc.. I found both Of them though without a name or I would have returned

After I lost my Z comet (bummer, go-to mid) I went back to look for it later that day. I found a X Buzzz, returned. Champ sidewinder, only the guys last name written on it but I knew him, so returned, and an X out champ destroyer, no name or #. I got to keep the crappiest disc of the ones I found :(

After I lost my Z comet (bummer, go-to mid) I went back to look for it later that day. I found a X Buzzz, returned. Champ sidewinder, only the guys last name written on it but I knew him, so returned, and an X out champ destroyer, no name or #. I got to keep the crappiest disc of the ones I found :(

always the way it happens.

add a dx rhyno to the list.

tossed my rhyno, it landed in the tree, 4 ft above my disc was a fellow rhyno.