• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

Just traded in 20 old discs yesterday and walked away with only $10 out of pocket a (new) Champion Tern, S line FD, G line PD, G* Teebird, Star Leopard and two Used champion TL's.

It's 12 degrees out! But I can't wait to try them out.

IMG_0448.jpg

New plastic :D and with a picture from my new camera.

I was looking for a G* Teebird but they were all out. Been wanting to get backups and varying plastics of my favorite discs. This G* Roc3 is slightly domey whereas my Glow is flat, so we'll see how they compare.

I couldn't pass up that Icon. It looks slick. These are coincidentally both red.

IMAG0258_zpszd21tod4.jpg

i told myself i was going to stick with h1's. i might. but then again i might not. once i found this white xxx it was like the holy grail. i decided to pick up a puddletop purplish i'd been eyeing up as well. i wish i had bought them before; i told everyone about them and surprisingly nobody bought them for like 2 months. :p now there's only one of the three left.

got a chance to toss those zephyrs, definitely can see why people would like them. after throwing them i've decided i've got my bases covered between my comet and polecat, though. kinda cool, the white one has an older stamp. the orange is gawjus.

IMAG0259_zpsvltanfro.jpg

IMG_0448.jpg

New plastic :D and with a picture from my new camera.

I was looking for a G* Teebird but they were all out. Been wanting to get backups and varying plastics of my favorite discs. This G* Roc3 is slightly domey whereas my Glow is flat, so we'll see how they compare.

I couldn't pass up that Icon. It looks slick. These are coincidentally both red.

Nice. What kind of camera did you get?

After years of buying discs, I was finally in the right place at the right time. FR elite Z Buzzz -- $15.00 shipped.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 69
Got my first G* discs. Looking forward to the added grip for the winter. They are a Teebird and a Tern. Both from the classifieds here. Both also orange. I'm a sucker for orange.

172 Polecat, and two S Warriors (white is 176, blue is 180)

Polecat is a Polecat. I'm expecting this and my beat R-pro to take over all my non-OS putter driving duties, since I don't really care for Voodoo driving. Love them for putts though.

The Warriors are an experiment to find something that starts more OS than my Ghosts for a midrange cycle. The rim feels a bit funny since there's a little curve where the rim meets the flight plate on the inside. Also, they're super stiff. A little flex to the flightplate, but that's it. The white has a tiny bit lower plh, so I think I'll start with that one.

Yay trying new things.

Attachments

• 0116151049.jpg
    0116151049.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 47
2 - 175g G* Wraiths and 1 - 174g Ti Zone (Ledgestone Edition)
As the General Manager of my 2015 disc golf season, I felt it important to spend some $$$ to sign some strong free agents. Done playing around. Time to get that rating up.

Attachments

• IMG_0922.JPG
    IMG_0922.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0908.JPG
    IMG_0908.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0902.JPG
    IMG_0902.JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
3 - 174g Ti Banger GT's (Ledgestone Edition).

I will be using 2 of these as my putters for this year. The plastic feels incredible. I have another blue one coming soon that will be my 'thrower' Banger. This really needs to become a production run but I'm not taking my chances. Might be ordering more. I don't throw any Legacy but I still PLAY WITH CONFIDENCE. Bang Bang!

Attachments

• IMG_0909.JPG
    IMG_0909.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0910.JPG
    IMG_0910.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0911.JPG
    IMG_0911.JPG
    109.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Every time I go in to GGGT they have these good Wraiths and I have to buy them. Ugh. :)
All 168g. The whites have blue and red stamps.

Z Comet I bought last trip and the X Comet I snagged today.

Attachments

• IMG_20150117_180624_355.jpg
    IMG_20150117_180624_355.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 69
Every time I go in to GGGT they have these good Wraiths and I have to buy them. Ugh. :)
All 168g. The whites have blue and red stamps.

Z Comet I bought last trip and the X Comet I snagged today.

nice!!!! looks like we think alike, with the pink and the white. that's what i've been gunning for lately too.

i'm gonna get those white x comets next time i'm there.