• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

well, i already put it up in the TB thread, but just picked me up some delicious 'birds. the yellows are slick, hard and flat like my other white ones. gonna be beefy.

and dat pink

IMAG0235_zpsogzniavb.jpg

Last post was mail call (and most recent purchase at the time). Used a gift card today at a local shop and spent a little bit of out of pocket money. Figured I would go with a soft Magnet since a lot of folks rave about em, and I needed/wanted a soft putter. Already have an R-Pro Aviar that feels like a medium soft and a zero hard Mercy. Picked up an orange Discmania Rush (S-line) and a white Star Valkyrie that had a custom (local) company logo on it. It was perfect because I wanted a white star Valk so I could dye Thor's Hammer on it, or something to that effect. Kinda like the Rush stamp, might not dye it like I originally thought about doing, but who knows.

Attachments

• Rush, Valk, Magnet.jpg
    Rush, Valk, Magnet.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 66
Would you believe this champ FAF, borderline concave disc is a Wraith?

I've never seen anything like it and it dives so hard once it begins to fade that I think it speeds up again.

Freakin awesome!

No pics because I'm horrible at taking pics, always say I wanna take more but meh, I never do...

2x Judges
2x Suspects
Thief
Truth

I need to add a Renegade, and some others to the list soon though to complete my bag. I keep telling the wife 1 or 2 more, then end up wanting 3 or 4 more after that. I think once I'm done with about 5 more discs on my wish list though, I should actually be good, until I come across something else I want. I threw an Innova Nova recently and loved it, so that's likely going on the list now too.

It's the old style with the small markings on the edge. I was keen to try it out to compare to the XS and Xpress (in Elite Z) and cactus-stamp Cyclones (in Pro-D) I usually bag.

A proxy and a theory, both with pink rims and green flight plates, both in the 170's. Loving them so far, performing as advertised.

1.2s are saweet, I am a 1.1 man myself. Regardless, nice acquisition dude

I prefer 1.1 as well, but I saw this and thought maybe my bud would want it and I could dye it for him. Sadly he has said he wants my pds instead. The only 1.2 I ever bagged was actually a zippertop 1.1 with a 1.2 stamp so I am clueless as to how they fly.

I prefer 1.1 as well, but I saw this and thought maybe my bud would want it and I could dye it for him. Sadly he has said he wants my pds instead. The only 1.2 I ever bagged was actually a zippertop 1.1 with a 1.2 stamp so I am clueless as to how they fly.

1.2s are more overstable than the 1.1s, but not as beefy as a 1.3.
I have heard people call the 1.1s a longer eagle, so a fair assessment would be to call the 1.2 a longer teebird, in terms of flight.

I'm a sucker for rainbow stamps. Star TeeRex 172g. Already wiped the Innova stamp but will keep the rainbow stamp.

Attachments

• IMG_20150104_093932.jpg
    IMG_20150104_093932.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 73
With thanks to Golden Tuna!

Golden Tuna set me up with these three for a nice deal. His "55 discs" thread is still current, btw!

picture.php

I love the pink Sidewinder... great color. The Z Hornet is more flexible than anticipated, kind of FLX-like. Jimmy likee! And you can never have to many beat in DX Aviars. The blue is a good bit lighter than the picture shows. These will definitely be three throwers that should get a lot of use!

Last edited:
Well, Outlaw, CE Valkyrie, Bandit, Mongoose, Clozer, Scale, Serpent, Ghost, Crave, Alias, Buzz OS, two Innova minis, and I think that's it.

gimme that sidewinder if u don't like it.. :)

Golden Tuna set me up with these three for a nice deal. His "55 discs" thread is still current, btw!

picture.php

I love the pink Sidewinder... great color. The Z Hornet is more flexible than anticipated, kind of FLX-like. Jimmy likee! And you can never have to many beat in DX Aviars. The blue is a good bit lighter than the picture shows. These will definitely be three throwers that should get a lot of use!