• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

Crikey :|

Croikey! This crohc, is no ordinary crohc, you've got ta grab him in the mandoobluh!
1y0m0w.jpg

Last edited:
If you've been on the market place you've probably seen my fire sale going on. Went on a little splurge the last week. Hit a plateau for a couple months and wasn't improving, so I decided to change things up....Still looking for a beat red river if anyone has one.
Got some Pures coming too for putting.

Attachments

• IMG_0982.jpg
    IMG_0982.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 101
working on my pink/blue/white/yellow bag. i have two indispensable reds, but meh. close enough.

eventually i'd like to be just pink/blue/white and then swap the white for yellow in the winter, but my yellow rocs are never leaving so . . . so much for color coordination. happy bag though.

pretty sure i'm good on giants now. got 3 whites and 2 pinks.

IMAG0293_zpswbia6n5a.jpg

No pics, but got a pretty blue zeppelin with a red sparkle stamp, a pfn dx roc with no plus rim, feels amazing. Also an old elite z puttr. Why? Because.

wrong thread Pecos, that should be in the commercial forum

Here are a couple more Daggers, loving it as a putter, not so much as a thrower. Although Iv'e tried dozens of putters in the backyard I have kept the same putter in my bag for 6 years but the Dagger is replacing it. It ? old black KCpro aviars, that will be my thrower now.
DSCF9972_zpspgn0wby5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCF9971_zpshjdrctzw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

working on my pink/blue/white/yellow bag. i have two indispensable reds, but meh. close enough.

eventually i'd like to be just pink/blue/white and then swap the white for yellow in the winter, but my yellow rocs are never leaving so . . . so much for color coordination. happy bag though.

pretty sure i'm good on giants now. got 3 whites and 2 pinks.

I have a compulsion for an orange, blue, and white color scheme for my bag.
More specifically: White Putters, Blue Mids, Orange Drivers. (You can see that my winter setup broke the scheme with a blue yeti pro aviar.) I just picked up an S-line FD and C-Line FD2 that are in the bag. I am trying out a P1x, S-Line TD2, and Q JLS that I got too.

IMG_3312_zpss0vplvxm.jpg

Last edited:
Two new Brinsters and two Gators. I have enough of these gators to last a lifetime now.

Attachments

• 20150211_201543.jpg
    20150211_201543.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 82
Two white teslas at 169 each, a white polecat at 175 and a white comet at 173. All in my preferred weights, all perfect so I can dye or sharpie them up.

Just ordered a rare(now) Ti Wasp in a lighter blue colorshift. Wasn't easy to find. Almost all left are dull silver or green-gray.

I plan on adding the Ti Wasp back into the bag to pair with my ESP Buzzz, primarily for headwinds, which I get a lot of at the courses I play regularly.

Picked up a 176g Opto River. Never thrown one that heavy. For my power, I expect stability.

Glo Flx Buzzz (x2). Backups for my main mid. Very excited to find them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 45

Latest posts