• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

Stalker purple on orange with gold line like stresses at the edge of the disc.. Pic doesn't do the best justice

Attachments

• IMG_20150214_133146698.jpg
    IMG_20150214_133146698.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 58
Top row: Destroyers
Bottom row: Thunderbirds

KqTEWR3.png

That XD is pretty sweet, I know a couple guys that might kill you for that, lol. Never seen one of those pumas, a wolf driver?

I was told the Puma was just a Panther with a Thumbtrac, but I don't remember who told me.

It's preeeetty nice... But the lack of Polecat is disappointing.

:p

I was told the Puma was just a Panther with a Thumbtrac, but I don't remember who told me.

It's preeeetty nice... But the lack of Polecat is disappointing.

:p

I still have room for one more row on top. Send me that Polecat and I'll be happy to add it and send you a revised pic. :clap:

That XD is pretty sweet, I know a couple guys that might kill you for that, lol. Never seen one of those pumas, a wolf driver?

Before that XD guy gets too excited, it's 150g. I keep all my heavier ones in zip lock bags for future use (I carry 2 and a star Classic Roc).

The bar stamp Wolf I throw too. I've tried all the Wolf, DX generations but that one gets the job done when you have a reach round, or steep hillside, flick with bad footing and need to turn hard and long (right hand, left turn) and/or when a roller doesn't look appealing. It's also nice to backhand short distances when you can not afford any fade whatsoever (Chavez Ridge here in LA).

I'll probably get harassed as usual for carrying/throwing the Wolf but I get asked all the time what kind of a disc I used to "get out of that!?"

I ordered up another Atom, Swan2 and P-MD2 (very underrated) yesterday. Love those P-MD2's for hyzerflips. Shhh, don't tell anyone about those. hehe

I just ordered two Fly High discs, a Jack the Ripper and a Train Wreck. What can I say? I'm intrigued by the Sticky Icky plastic...

Play It Again Sports is my enabler. I picked up a slightly used 150 g DX Wraith as a backup to one that is starting to get unpredictably flippy, and a used MVP Axis (proton) that I am really looking forward to trying out.

Just picked up a new Axiom Neutron Crave, BT Hard Harp, and a Prime Truth. I am liking the orange/white combo on the Crave.

Attachments

• discs.jpg
    discs.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 47
IMG_0824.jpg

Just picked up this bad boy. I tried to get a good picture of the beautiful color but this looks better in person. It was between this one and a really neat colorshift lavender/blue disc.

This breaks my tradition of pink putters since I couldn't find one, so I figured this disc will be HOT FIRE! :D

Nice Zephyrs Buddy!

IMAG0258_zpszd21tod4.jpg

i told myself i was going to stick with h1's. i might. but then again i might not. once i found this white xxx it was like the holy grail. i decided to pick up a puddletop purplish i'd been eyeing up as well. i wish i had bought them before; i told everyone about them and surprisingly nobody bought them for like 2 months. :p now there's only one of the three left.

got a chance to toss those zephyrs, definitely can see why people would like them. after throwing them i've decided i've got my bases covered between my comet and polecat, though. kinda cool, the white one has an older stamp. the orange is gawjus.

IMAG0259_zpsvltanfro.jpg

Nice Zephyrs Buddy!

Here is a few new ones for me.

Had to show my sweet packaging from Rob at ThirdCoast, and that Mercy was order #00001, his first online sale from thirdcoastdiscs.com. :thmbup:

The Star Teebird came from Kodachrome and the Comet I got from Cripes. Thanks Guys!

Attachments

• IMG_0280.jpg
    IMG_0280.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0284.jpg
    IMG_0284.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0287.jpg
    IMG_0287.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 53