• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

I'm very happy with this last purchase. Behold my 159.6 FAF 12x Champ Firebird! :thmbup:

It's like trying to throw a truck tire. It completes my firebird legion of beef (slightly domey seasoned champ, FAF DX, and ^)

11034248_793284687423147_6492216490516810115_n.jpg

Thought I'd send forth a group photo of like my last 3-4 purchases (at least the parts I am not embarrassed to show). I actually never collected discs until I realized that I had a few OOP's from my college days and then my bulk purchases lucked me into a couple of First Runs and now...
photo.php

Last edited:
Guess I am going to need to figure out how to do photos - sorry

Last edited:
My 171g star, Classic Roc has been a staple in the bag for over a year so I thought I'd move up to max weight and upgrade to my favorite champion era.

Just got these two today. Now if only the snow would go away!

[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• firebird1.jpg
    firebird1.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 44

175 Gstar Thunder(cats, hoooo!)bird and 175 gummy glo champ Innova Moon

Bought these a little while ago but it took a while to get them shipped to the guy that dyed them and back, finally came in today's mail.

Got some nice Westside stuff today and another polekitty. Replaced a Tangent I had sellers remorse over :doh:

picture.php

Both Bards are very nice. The blue VIP is metal flake, 177g, and superbeef (for me anyways). Crappy phone pic doesn't do it justice.

picture.php

Would have bought this Bard even if I didn't want to throw it. Gold flake stamp is nice and that is a lot of swirl action.

Will say infinite has some super swirled red rivers that remind me of those lavashift ones but I don't throw red or rivers ha!

IMG_0888.jpg

Finally got one of these guys to pair with my Star Starfire :thmbup:. Now I will be like Barry Schultz!

And Val Jenkins once you get that thing nice and beat in. I still say the Pro Starfire is one of the great under appreciated discs. Props for sticking with the Starfire as well. Speed 10 with zero turn and 3 fade? Much like a PD but very different in the hand and in the air. The Pro Starfire is a lot like an Escape or Saint but faster and can at times feel like a hand operated laser beam.

Last edited:
Got a fat, beefy misprint BT Medium Dagger and a misprint VIP Harp. More discs to come because I am now experimenting with other discs from other companies besides Innova. Curiosity and intrigue are the reasons.

177g Grinder Pinnacle Ghost
179g Grinder Gravity Ghost
174g Grinder Gravity Ghost

and if JR can find me more Legacy Grinder discs.....I'll buy them all in the right weights and molds.

And Val Jenkins once you get that thing nice and beat in. I still say the Pro Starfire is one of the great under appreciated discs. Props for sticking with the Starfire as well. Speed 10 with zero turn and 3 fade? Much like a PD but very different in the hand and in the air. The Pro Starfire is a lot like an Escape or Saint but faster and can at times feel like a hand operated laser beam.
Nice! Sounds like I'll enjoy the Pro Starfire quite a bit. I'm really looking forward to throwing this disc! I'm still trying to work my Star SF into its sweet spot and I know it will be a monster disc when it gets there.

^Also, that RDG stamp is SWEET!

The Pro Starfire was made with modifications, thus it became the SL model. 10, 5, -1, 2 flight numbers.

The Pro Starfire was made with modifications, thus it became the SL model. 10, 5, -1, 2 flight numbers.

Yes, I know. Dude was saying that he got it to pair with a Star Starfire. I was saying that it was a good pairing at 10/4/0/3 and 10/5/-1/2 but I worded it poorly I realize that.