• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

Went in to my local Play It Again Sports and they just received a boatload of discs, half/half regular and F2's/X-Out's. I decided to get another Firebird and try something new, A DD Fluid Escape.

Ordered a factory 2nd from the Innova pro shop, looks more like factory third. :\

Last edited:
not much... 3x 168 Pinnacle Patriots to add to the backup stash and a FAF Firechicken again to add to my backups

Day off today so hit GGGT to grab a few to audition when it warms up a bit.

Attachments

• IMG_20150225_160002_959.jpg
    IMG_20150225_160002_959.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 82
A couple of pro roc3s and an XT roc from the factory store.
4AhpjxZP97CoHrBuWJUfXC3i17DBgXGymQuw6xYQ2qE=w724-h543-no

FLX Avenger and a SuperSoft Wizard.

The Avenger looked like it had a lower plh in the store, but when I looked at home, they were exactly the same. But it grips nicer than my Z, so we'll see.

The Wizard is very nice. It's only 170, but it seems pretty stable from preliminary backyard testing. Grip is awesome too.

I think I'll just take these two out for a tester round later. If I really like the Wizard, I'll probably pick up a few more in a color that's not so dark. Hopefully with dancing bears on them :p

I don't know about these upsidedown stamps though...

Attachments

• 0226151558.jpg
    0226151558.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 50
Dude, upside down stamps are super rare! Great find!!! Careful with that Wizard you might end up really liking it. And then the next thing you know you will have one with upside down dancing bears and you will end up on shakedown street selling grilled cheese sandwiches to try and scrape enough cash together to get to the next course. :hfive:

When the Sexton Firebirds drop I'm making a stupid big order on the Factory Store..5 f2 C-line DD2s, f2 Star Destroyer, f2 S-line PD2, f2 Glo T3, Star Max, SE Banshee, 2 Sexton Firebirds, Brinster Bird, 2 E* Katanas.

IMAG0325_zpscqyspwn0.jpg

most recent additions, as of today. FINALLY i have matching putters. a third pink that i bought a little over a month ago as well. these are 170-172, a little heavier than i'd like but oh well.

the new kc plastic for these doesn't really feel like kc either. it's more like smooth dx. i'm okay with it since i'm just putting, but it'd be nice if they were firm.

Found a nice deal on used discs at my local PIAS, buy 2 get one free. Picked up a backup for my firm O-Lace, scored a nice and beat in Volt, and got a King in good condition. Came home to two Atoms (one thrower and a backup) and a sweeeet swirly orange N crave with a blue OM.

IMAG0325_zpscqyspwn0.jpg

most recent additions, as of today. FINALLY i have matching putters. a third pink that i bought a little over a month ago as well. these are 170-172, a little heavier than i'd like but oh well.

the new kc plastic for these doesn't really feel like kc either. it's more like smooth dx. i'm okay with it since i'm just putting, but it'd be nice if they were firm.

It's important to commit to a putter. It seems you know this. :thmbup:

175g Star Wraith & 178g ESP Comet. Both are very flat. I have two Z Comets already that have some dome to them so I was surprised that this Comet was as flat as it is. These discs are all about control.

Attachments

• IMG_0925.JPG
    IMG_0925.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0921.JPG
    IMG_0921.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
iu8RONyl.jpg

Gave into temptation and dropped some cash on a F2 Champion Birdie. My first ever putter was a fluorescent orange DX Birdie, so I have a soft spot for the disc. Gummy disc too! Flexes almost like Cryztal FLX plastic.

Got it mainly for shiggles, but for a disc that floats in slow but doesn't have the good glide of faster putters its a good disc. Makes for a great catch disc.

I'd buy another Birdie or even a Polecat if they made it in GStar plastic...HINT HINT INNOVA..... :clap:

Grabbed two new Classic Judges, and I'm digging the black stamp on the black discs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 51