• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

Uhhh...most recent plastic...not whole collection?

For example ;
I just got a new Verdict! YAY!
20130630_000803.jpg

Last edited:
2 DD Lucid Truths and then 2 UB Proculs which I haven't received yet only because I just paid for them. :D

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375357068638.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375357068638.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 34
Okay, I was curious because the thread is called "Post your most RECENT plastic purchase"

I must be confused....wait no that's you.

Just picked up two Aviar double stamps, two KC-Roc Xouts and a double stamped BEAST. Killer deals on all of them. Love my local shop for xouts and used discs. They rape me on new plastic so I tend to buy that online.

Well, here we go again...

Got a Tangent as a replacement for my recently lost Tursas. Although the Tangent is very different and not a true replacement, I can still get it to turn over. This disc is pretty interesting but I might have to get another Tursas to fill that understable spot. They didn't have any Tursai at the store although I know they had a really colorful one at their other location. I could see this Tangent fighting my Buzzz for the same shot opportunities. Also it has sparklies.

Also got a lil glow nano to see how it glowed. MVP must love small diameter discs.

Got two DX Eagles. They're like, exactly the same. Even the stamp color. Same PLH, same dome, same weight. The only difference was one was a little warped. But it'll get better, it's at the bottom of a stack of discs :p

They're white, 170, with a tealy blue foil stamp. No picture, my phone is broken. Just use your imagination :p

I just don't know how I'm going to tell them apart >.>

Found this old-mold Beast brand new on the used rack. Leftovers from a tournament like 6-7 years ago.

The Flash was on there too. Couldn't have been thrown more than a handful of times.

:thmbup:

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2(15).jpg
    imagejpeg_2(15).jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 61
  • Flash old stamp.jpg
    Flash old stamp.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 47
Okay, I was curious because the thread is called "Post your most RECENT plastic purchase"

I must be confused....wait no that's you.

When can you not be an *******? Your really getting onto me about about showing my collection on a DG forum? I followed the rules and posted my RECENT plastic. It doesnt say anywhere that you cant post your recent plastic along with that same recent plastic inside your collection.

Sorry for the 2nd post in a row, but...

Since I couldn't find a 150g QOLF while in Maine, I went onto DiscGolfCenter the other night. I was pleased to find a 150g Sparkle QOLF and snatched it up right away. I'm a bit concerned because it's purple and I really prefer bright colors. In any case, I couldn't pass it up. Hopefully it'll be brighter than I anticipate and I'll have it in a couple days to post. The waiting has begun!

Well, here it is. It's really pretty, but also definitely darker than I prefer. It's going to find itself in the market-place very soon. :(

picture.php

picture.php

Had to do it again!

Got a Champ Firebird to fill my lacking OS driver spot. And I was compelled to get this Tursas since I first saw it in the store weeks ago when I bought my Tursas that I lost. The color of this thing is just freakin' beautiful and I could not pass it up. I got a fever and the only prescription is more plastic!

/nerdery

Latest posts