• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

Ah so there is, my apologies!

Don't mind the harmless elitism, bro. Do you....and create all the threads you want. Welcome aboard!

But to answer your OP, in the last week I've picked up a Champ Mamba, a Heisenberg Crank, and a Pro-R and KC Roc.

Plastic....it's addictive.

You know I am sure if we searched really hard, every question has pretty much been answered. Therefor there should no need for a new thread to be created.

I'm pretty sure there's never been a thread describing the differences between a Roc and a Buzzz....

This thread should stay on the front page. I'm going to start posting my yummies again just so I have a visual reminder I spend too much on discs.

Today I got another classic truth (black first run), classic fugitive (pistachio first run), a blend suspect gray with swirls and flag stamp, dyemax misprint fuzion truth (rogue tulsa club), dyemax misprint juzion judge (disc golf north dakota), and a sweet gray swirl classic warden even though I don't throw the warden. Plus a couple minis, lat64 opto mini and emac fuzion mini

2zywm1d.jpg

IMG%5D

i just got the patriots and rivals from this photo in the mail. Dear goodness they are pretty. Almost too pretty to throw. I am digging legacy plastic.

I got a first run z crank put aside for my to purchase soon today. does this count as recent purchase? I think this is one of the better discraft discs to come out. Straight and far! No pic sorry.

Pearly Orcs!

Picked these all up in the last couple weeks. There are a few mint beauties in there that I'm not sure I can throw. I've become an Orc and Rival fan for sure.

86360A7D-8089-430D-A406-06B4CBFEC71C_zpsos2uok1k.jpg

5 Rare/1 of 1 clutches

Only clutch with this year's holiday stamps, test Gauge stamp (one of the 1st times the die was used), jelly bean Rico stamp with Both Rico sigs, and a proto

Picked these all up in the last couple weeks. There are a few mint beauties in there that I'm not sure I can throw. I've become an Orc and Rival fan for sure.

86360A7D-8089-430D-A406-06B4CBFEC71C_zpsos2uok1k.jpg

Killer haul. I love me some Orcs, but I prefer Star plastic...I've only got 4, though. Love that pearly blue on the bottom left...

Aviar P&A

Nothing "exciting" here, just a good ol' DX Aviar Putt and Approach. But I use this disc all of the time and I'm always cycling newer ones to get them to that wonderful, turn-over, beat in stage. So, when I saw this beautiful color, I had to get it.

Weird thing is, this one wasn't at Dick's the last time I was there three months ago. This means that they must have gotten some new disc golf stock in. How weird is that??? :p

picture.php

Latest posts