• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

New opto air bolt with a sweet stamp, New blend judge with the handeye stamp. And the limited run Fuzion Air Escape. Jackpot!

Attachments

• IMAG1099_1.jpg
    IMAG1099_1.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 74
Just picked up two of these beauties :

157,159g Orange Transitional Japanese Open Champion Terns with Hawk stamp.

blch-te_orange.jpg

I picked up a new G* Daedalus recently. It doesn't have the prototype stamp which I am used to, but oh well. It's 167g as compared to my 171g prototype stamp. Cant wait to throw it.
:thmbup:

Attachments

• disc.jpg
    disc.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 27
Prototype Verdict. Trying to replace my Sanny Sentinels.

Classic Truths and a Bio Suspect.

Couple used Star Destroyers as well.

Matching Envy and Anode.
Awesome custom dye job done by Adam Hassett at Sweet Hat Disc Supply. He was awesome to work with and did an amazing job.

Sho-nuff!

Attachments

• putters1.jpg
    putters1.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 57
  • putters2.jpg
    putters2.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 43
  • putters3.jpg
    putters3.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 21
Got me a Z Crank 172g. Need something more stable, but the disc looks nice and is easy to find in the rough! :)

96.jpg

Last edited:
Hatchets in VIP and Tourney, to replace GL / Opto Rivers. So far so good, although my favorite is a dirt-brown Tournament that is sure to be lost. Interested to see how they season.

Lucid Air Escapes, to replace an Air Krait. Fun disc, but I might have to find something heavier if it is going to be my headwind-fighter. Sneaky long.

Bright pink "LadyLine" FDs. Looking to complement my workhorse domey mid-160s S-FD. Will test at Rockburn tomorrow.

Back-up Star Terns, with a G-Star thrown in for S&G.

First discs I have ordered since last fall. :)

Went to the park today to test out my new extreme distance drivers in the wind.

Attachments

• 2014-07-20 16.33.53.jpg
    2014-07-20 16.33.53.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 65