• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

2aad2zs.jpg

I just picked up a dyed Neutron MVP Shock and a dyed VIP Westside Manala (Finnish stamped Underworld). I'll post pictures when I get a chance. My Star Whippet and C-Line FD should arrive today as well.

I just picked up a dyed Neutron MVP Shock and a dyed VIP Westside Manala (Finnish stamped Underworld). I'll post pictures when I get a chance. My Star Whippet and C-Line FD should arrive today as well.

Here are the two dyed ones. the other two aren't here yet.

Attachments

• 2014-08-13 10.20.15.jpg
    2014-08-13 10.20.15.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 62
Just picked up an Escape -- very excited to try it. I also replaced lost Roc3 and DX Teebird (can't seem to find a driver for turnovers that I like more).

So I picked up 11 discs for $25 at a garage sale. In that bunch were a Barry leopard that is pfn,opaque and quite swirled. Also a pearly pfn patent numbers monster, a pfn Viking, an opaque patent numbers panther, and a pfn, patent numbers flat top champ wraith. These all made the bag immediately. Well the big bag anyways.

So I picked up 11 discs for $25 at a garage sale. In that bunch were a Barry leopard that is pfn,opaque and quite swirled. Also a pearly pfn patent numbers monster, a pfn Viking, an opaque patent numbers panther, and a pfn, patent numbers flat top champ wraith. These all made the bag immediately. Well the big bag anyways.

Nice score!

Nice score!

Right. I could easily get 25 just for the ones I listed. On top of those there was an 8.5/10 max weight Ape(never gonna use) a Glide stamped rpro 158 boss, a pfn patent number pro destroyer, a pfn dx Valkyrie, a dx beast, and a discraft z xpress. I think that's 11, but might have missed one. With 60 discs at this point, I lose track easily. Lmao.

Oh, I was very surprised at how well I can throw the monster. I thought it was gonna be a never gonna use like the ape. I really think the monster may become a big part of my game. And that Barry leopard is a thing of absolute beauty. One of the nicest feeling champion discs I have ever held in my short time playing this amazing game.

The other two just arrived. I have been missing my CE Whippet since I retired it, I hope this Star Whippet will come close to filling the void. Also I look forward to testing this C-Line Jackal against my S-Line Jackal I hope they are different enough where I can use both for different shots.

Attachments

• 2014-08-13 14.06.59.jpg
    2014-08-13 14.06.59.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 69
Right. I could easily get 25 just for the ones I listed. On top of those there was an 8.5/10 max weight Ape(never gonna use) a Glide stamped rpro 158 boss, a pfn patent number pro destroyer, a pfn dx Valkyrie, a dx beast, and a discraft z xpress. I think that's 11, but might have missed one. With 60 discs at this point, I lose track easily. Lmao.

Might be interested in your Ape if you want to part with it. What is the max weight for the Ape? Is there anything you want to trade it for? PM me,

Picked up a couple of Buzzz OS first runs, very flat and pearly. Also snagged a white Buzzz 10 year with blue shatter stamp, just to pretty to pass up. :thmbup:

Attachments

• BuzzzOS_1st_sm.jpg
    BuzzzOS_1st_sm.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 53
  • Buzzz_10yearShatter1.jpg
    Buzzz_10yearShatter1.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 66
Got some goodies from the boy's at Legacy....

R1: Super Pearly Pinnacle Rival, Legend Rival
R2: Legend Grinder Patriot, Pinnacle Gauge, Pinnacle Rampage
R3: Team Stamp Protege Clutch, Team Stamp Protege Clutch

Last edited:
Got some goodies from the boy's at Legacy....

R1: Super Pearly Pinnacle Rival, Legend Rival
R2: Legend Grinder Patriot, Pinnacle Gauge, Pinnacle Rampage
R3: Team Stamp Protege Clutch, Team Stamp Protege Clutch

That double stamp Grinder is tooo schweeet! Awesome color on the disc and the stamp color is complements it well.

I was at Dick's buying some new tennis shoes and saw this beauty. I normally won't buy from them, but I couldn't leave this one behind.
169g - pretty high plh.

Attachments

• CYMERA_20140823_164824.jpg
    CYMERA_20140823_164824.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 147
Snapshot_20140827_2.jpg

Snapshot_20140827_4.jpg

Super excited for these discs so I had to use my cruddy webcam to share them.

Soft Proton Ion and a slightly used Lat 64 Bite :D. The Soft Proton plastic feels amazing and I have been looking for the Bite for a while now. Pup seems to like it and I got to throw these around a bit today. I'm almost sad to say I'm retiring my FLX Challenger from round play although now I'll finally have a putter pair of the same mold.

Latest posts