• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

Got some new disc the last couple of weeks, love my judges

1 pic G-Line PD & Goldline Fury

2 pic Jokeri basic & Buzz Z-line

3 pic Judge HandEye Classic Blend & Judge Hulk Lab Soft

Attachments

• 2014-08-31 01.14.56.jpg
    2014-08-31 01.14.56.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 46
  • 2014-08-31 01.15.43.jpg
    2014-08-31 01.15.43.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 39
  • 2014-08-31 01.16.15.jpg
    2014-08-31 01.16.15.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 33
C-Line FD(3rd Run):

picture.php

This disc is super pearly. Pic does not do it justice.

D-Line FD:

picture.php

Are you a giant?!

Just picked up an Aqua 145g Blizzard Champion Ape. Threw it at the park for a bit in the wind. Because it's 30g lighter than my Champion Ape it is unfortunately affected by the wind more, but I do seem to be getting longer drives. We'll see how it pans out on the course.

here's a sneak peek of my new Mega foil Gateway Chief

Gotta love Phantom Discs!!

i hear it takes three people to place the foil..

Just got a couple orders from communitydiscs:

175 Proton Medium Ion
175 Proton Soft Ion
171 XLink Firm Lace
175 Star Tern
172 Fuzion Trespass
173 Goldline Saint
175 Proton Envy

2014-10-14145448_zps52ae14a6.jpg

Another megafoil Chief from Phantom discs. He was awesome enough to give this one away! Thanks again, I love the Chief and even more so with the foil.

How has this thread not been posted in for 17 days? >.>

newstuff103114_zps2474f9d9.jpg

New stuff, I lost my Z XL so I had to get a new one. And a few other things...

Z XL is pearly and kinda gummy, feels nice. My first Z was like this, although a bit less gummy, and my second was clear, stiff, and domey. So we'll see how this one goes.

Pearly white Pinnacle Ghost. Yummy yummy. It's not as flat as my first run, which I think is a good thing. I think the PLH is the same, but the profile looks a bit different. Prolly because of the dome.

Evo Voodoo. Looks like a big ol wad of bubblegum. Same profile as my SSS ones, and flies super stable. Not overstable, neutral stable. It's good, since my thrower SSS has started turning some.

F2 Champ Orc. Has some big ol flecks of black stuff in it. It's plh is higher than my other Orcs, so I dunno if I can throw it. But it's windy in winter here, so I'm sure I'll find a use for it. Even if it's a "this disc is too fast for me, it's a utility disc now" disc.

Oh, and I ordered these on Wednesday night, and they got here on Friday. Nice work, Marshall Street/USPS

How has this thread not been posted in for 17 days?

Folks haven't been scarfing up items from my sale and auction threads quickly enough! :D

As for me, my latest acquisition was at the ace race on 10/25, and I'm keeping the red one!

white roc, white nuke, all white everything

before

IMAG0182_zpsmwqnmwoy.jpg

after

IMAG0183_zpszf0q4vr3.jpg

first time i've damaged a disc removing the stamp. :( discraft stamps are really on there! i feel bad; hope it doesn't hurt the disc in the long term.

IMAG0184_zpshrchd4dl.jpg

Latest posts