• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

20150316_231554.jpg

Bammers.

Got a glow FB in the mail today, it was an F2 so I wiped it and put a little mini bird over the X.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 74
Picked up a few discs from a local hobby shop that's giving 25% off to liquidate stock. Star tern and Vulcan. Also got a Thunderbird in as well as some discmania stuff for my son.

k4i97k.jpg

Today at GGGT while helping two friends pick out their first Z Forces, I decided to introduce them to the Force's less overstable cousin, the SP Hurricane. I stumbled across this specimen, the only board flat SP Cane I have ever laid eyes on. Naturally, I had to purchase it for myself. The new stamp is pretty rad looking too, I must say.

k4i97k.jpg

Today at GGGT while helping two friends pick out their first Z Forces, I decided to introduce them to the Force's less overstable cousin, the SP Hurricane. I stumbled across this specimen, the only board flat SP Cane I have ever laid eyes on. Naturally, I had to purchase it for myself. The new stamp is pretty rad looking too, I must say.

Get a flex sp and they're super flat. :)

Thanks to DiscinDave for setting me up with these JK Aviars! I've been practicing my putting lately and wanted some more duplicate discs. Just what I wanted!

picture.php

View attachment 52784
Picked this up today. After some field throws it's not what I expected. Won't make it in the bag but it's pretty though.

There is always the marketplace to turn that plastic into PayPal to buy MORE plastic :D!

Now, back on topic: I have been on a little disc shopping spree and will post them up at the end of the week after they all get here :thmbup: .

Last edited:
Strawberry Scented Judge and a spin on the Dynamic Discs Truth in Fuzion and Lucid.

Attachments

• judge scented strawberry.jpg
    judge scented strawberry.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 50
  • Truth Serum Fuzion.jpg
    Truth Serum Fuzion.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 70
  • Truth Serum Lucid.jpg
    Truth Serum Lucid.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 55
Just got this VIP stag from PIAS this weekend for 9 bucks love the double stamp and got some metal flakes in it gave it some test throws love the feel and predictable fade. Just got to figure out if going to find a spot in my bag

Attachments

• IMG_20150323_160939.jpg
    IMG_20150323_160939.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 61
Just got this VIP stag from PIAS this weekend for 9 bucks love the double stamp and got some metal flakes in it gave it some test throws love the feel and predictable fade. Just got to figure out if going to find a spot in my bag

It replaced my Teebirds. I honestly never thought anything would, but they did.

And if anyone else besides iDG thought the Truth Serums were cool, just wait to you see what I'm TRYIN' to cook up with Third Coast Discs.

Last edited:

Latest posts